No announcement yet.

What would you do if.... Would you...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do if.... Would you...?

Originally posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post
    Yeah cuz you know me really well to say what i always do

My husband doesn't like random men saying salaam to me, in this situation i think its best to ignore the salaams, don't you think?
    I agree, but both opinions fair enough, ey? :)

And I am doomed btw, I jut realised I have 2 different in-class essays to do tomorrow!! Pray for me please peopleee! Thanks. :)

Comment

Yeah cuz you know me really well to say what i always do

My husband doesn't like random men saying salaam to me, in this situation i think its best to ignore the salaams, don't you think?
      Thats your husband problem not yours :) If i was married and Brothers salaam my wife I be like Hell yeah! Just like 1400 years ago! Respect! I don't know what their intention is but as a Muslim I would instantly think its good inshallah, Allah knows best init

Comment

Originally posted by BeautyWithin View Post
        I agree, but both opinions fair enough, ey? :)

And I am doomed btw, I jut realised I have 2 different in-class essays to do tomorrow!! Pray for me please peopleee! Thanks. :)
        Do your essays then! stay off Ummah.com until you have finished your essays! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ali21 View Post
          Thats your husband problem not yours :) If i was married and Brothers salaam my wife I be like Hell yeah! Just like 1400 years ago! Respect! I don't know what their intention is but as a Muslim I would instantly think its good inshallah, Allah knows best init
          If brothers said salaam to your wife you be like "Hell yeah!"? Interesting and makes no sense lol guess it's your bedtime
          "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

Do your essays then! stay off Ummah.com until you have finished your essays! :)
            Inshallah I will try! Thanks. :) NiteeeEveryOne.

May Allah bless you all.

Comment

If brothers said salaam to your wife you be like "Hell yeah!"? Interesting and makes no sense lol guess it's your bedtime
              Come on Sis.. U know what I mean.. I wouldn't exactly say "hell yeah" but I be happy in the sense, Atleast brother are making effort with sisters even just for a salaam.. Forget making conversation.. Salaam is just fine :)

Comment

Originally posted by BeautyWithin View Post
                Inshallah I will try! Thanks. :) NiteeeEveryOne.

May Allah bless you all.
                You 2

Comment

Before I go, EASY GUYS! You're both soo misinterpreting each others ideas!

Just agree to disagree, for me! :) thanks.. Oh that rhymes :D
                  (speaking of rhymes, since you lot at still on, check out a poem or two in the poetry corner and comment please!)
                  Much appreciated.
                  JzAllah :)

Comment

there arent many muslims in my area but if i see a sister walking towards me alone, i cross over onto the other side.
                    and i think saying random salaam to a sister would kinda make the uncomfortable so i think its a no go area.
                    Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers. - 3.151

Comment

Less of the chit chat between brothers and sisters would be appreciated please. It's all nice and dandy saying we won't start a conversation with a random brother/sister in real life but I see it happening in this very thread...

Come on Sis.. U know what I mean.. I wouldn't exactly say "hell yeah" but I be happy in the sense, Atleast brother are making effort with sisters even just for a salaam.. Forget making conversation.. Salaam is just fine :)
                      This is quite a sad post actually. Brothers shouldn't be making efforts with the sisters and vice versa. And no, a salaam is not just fine. If I remember correctly (i'll dig up where I read this inshaAllah), if a man says salaam to a strange woman, she can ignore him even though it is normally waajib to reply to salaam. If a man even looks at my wife or sister or mother twice, I make sure I put him in his place.

Comment

i'll run for my life again... it makes me real nervous n i usually hold my breath unintentionaly.. :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          :salams

Replying to salaam is a must, as far as I know. So, I will do that. And walk on...

Start a convo with a random sister on the street? Lol.
                          No, won't be doing that.
                          why would it be wrong for you? Sisters can talk to each other...
                          لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Suleiman View Post
                            Less of the chit chat between brothers and sisters would be appreciated please. It's all nice and dandy saying we won't start a conversation with a random brother/sister in real life but I see it happening in this very thread...

This is quite a sad post actually. Brothers shouldn't be making efforts with the sisters and vice versa. And no, a salaam is not just fine. If I remember correctly (i'll dig up where I read this inshaAllah), if a man says salaam to a strange woman, she can ignore him even though it is normally waajib to reply to salaam. If a man even looks at my wife or sister or mother twice, I make sure I put him in his place.
                            No offence bro comparing thread to reality... You have issues! :) If a brother salaam a sister and walks on.. I don't see no harm.. Its more respectful,
                            But in other hand people like yourself don't see that, Like you just said if someone looks at your wife/sister/mother/grandma twice you put them in him in his place? Thats brother who has issues, Such as being deluded, Trust issues, Possessiveness etc... Too long :(

Comment

Due to past experiences, I would not reply or reply and carry on walking.

Some people are warped, and this is their idea of a chat up line.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingIhsan View Post
                                Due to past experiences, I would not reply or reply and carry on walking.

Some people are warped, and this is their idea of a chat up line.
                                Then some people are just sick! for using salaam as a chat up line! Disgusting human beings!

Comment

Working...
                                X