No announcement yet.

What would you do if.... Would you...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do if.... Would you...?

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
    I Keep Head Lowered. I Lower My Gaze And Naturally My Head Dips Slightly.
    It would be a lite funny if you completely walked with you head down. HAZARD much. :) but yeah, true in most cases, though for me, it depends where I am and whose about...

Comment

@.mirror.
      Cooooooooool. Couldn't have said it better. Subhanuhu.

Comment

reply back and kick start a conversation! :) talk about current affairs and financial situation of this country! ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ali21 View Post
          reply back and kick start a conversation! :) talk about current affairs and financial situation of this country! ROFL
          Sounds interesting.
          Why not?
          LOL.
          :D

Comment

Originally posted by BeautyWithin View Post
            Sounds interesting.
            Why not?
            LOL.
            :D
            Interesting? exactly! It's not like i'm trying to chat her up am i? Just making "small talk" LOL

Comment

I would ignore it and keep walking. Brothers ain't even saying salaam to brothers, sisters ain't saying salaam to sisters, but they got time to say salaam to opposite gender??? lol
              "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

Interesting? exactly! It's not like i'm trying to chat her up am i? Just making "small talk" LOL
                Yee. I see what your saying, but as I said, god knows what your intentions are, so salamz is enough Yh!
                And sone might take it the wring way, even if your just being polite and respectful. Ahhhhhhhh Well. :)
                Allah knows all that goes on in our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post
                  I would ignore it and keep walking. Brothers ain't even saying salaam to brothers, sisters ain't saying salaam to sisters, but they got time to say salaam to opposite gender??? lol
                  Why do always look at the flaws or find something to point fingers at? Why can't you just say! Yes I would salaam back or like you said "i would ignore it" Thats it but NoOoO! U have to find something to point at! lmfaoooo!! :)

Comment

Loooooooooool. SO true. All of a sudden they see a hijab and Isam kicks in. : /

Comment

But it is wajib if there's no fear of fitnah.

Why do always look at the flaws or find something to point fingers at? Why can't you just say! Yes I would salaam back or like you said "i would ignore it" Thats it but NoOoO! U have to find something to point at! lmfaoooo!! :)
                      Sister's got a point, though.

Are we not too busy saying What up, dawg or something?
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by ali21 View Post
                        why do always look at the flaws or find something to point fingers at? Why can't you just say! Yes i would salaam back or like you said "i would ignore it" thats it but noooo! U have to find something to point at! Lmfaoooo!! :)
                        lol. :)

Comment

Originally posted by BeautyWithin View Post
                          Yee. I see what your saying, but as I said, god knows what your intentions are, so salamz is enough Yh!
                          And sone might take it the wring way, even if your just being polite and respectful. Ahhhhhhhh Well. :)
                          Allah knows all that goes on in our hearts.
                          usually when I see a sister... My gaze is down! Walk straight.. till i pass her then I be like "thank god" that was hard work looking down for so long! lmao
                          But My intention are always good :) believe or not

Comment

id reply and jus carry on walking, here it doesnt really happen randomly on the street tho, only happened to me when the bro needs directions to a nearby mosque or something

dont start no random convo lol!
                            Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine

My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                              But it is wajib if there's no fear of fitnah.

Sister's got a point, though.

Are we not too busy saying What up, dawg or something?
                              Sister doesn't have a point tho, She only says on what she sees... It's a personal opinion after all.. I always salaam My brothers! and who the hell says "what up, dawg?" lmao I usually be like "Yeeeeeees brav"... then "salaam"

Comment

Yeah cuz you know me really well to say what i always do

My husband doesn't like random men saying salaam to me, in this situation i think its best to ignore the salaams, don't you think?
                                "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

Working...
                                X