Big bun Hijab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big bun Hijab

Yes, cos of that hump thing :/ ....personally, i think it looks retarded!
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

I Sincerly HATE These Hair Styles

I Call Them Afro Hijaabs
      And He found you lost and guided you,
      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Russo View Post
        Some sisters do like this and look like aliens (sorry but it does kinda remind me of that)

BROTHERS: DO NOT WATCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbazjpeqvL4

:asta:

This is SO Wrong

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

SubhanAllah, it's so true that Allah's Laws indeed honour us and look what happens when we fall short of meeting them, it's just plain weird.
          'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
          Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
          علي الحبشي

Comment

"and because of Ramadan we made it longer for better coverage" OMG. That's just ridiculous! And it really doesn't look attractive.. The sick thing is that they actually made those little puffy things to stick onto your hair for more volume... Which goes completely AGAINST the whole idea of wearing a hijab..
            :|

Comment

I wonder how they keep their head up, and don't they get hot with lots of wrap and scarf
              'Whenever I remember that day.......I think Allah will never forgive me---- and I faint' :lailah:
              Sa'eed Ibn Amir (ra)

Comment

Originally posted by BeautyWithin View Post
                "and because of Ramadan we made it longer for better coverage" OMG. That's just ridiculous! And it really doesn't look attractive.. The sick thing is that they actually made those little puffy things to stick onto your hair for more volume... Which goes completely AGAINST the whole idea of wearing a hijab..
                :|

I agree

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

when i went to umrah last year, i had a tiny bun because i keep getting paranoid that if i keep my hair in a ponytail it will show...anyway, in the haram a saudi woman who was sat next to me was like 'la yajuz ya'3nee, haraam!' and back then i didnt know any arabic except haram so im thinking 'whats haram man'! LOL. and she's looking at me probbly thinking am arab cus i had niqab on and i was trying to figure out what she said...anyway she pointed to my bun and i took it off! after that, no way!! i aint ever gna wear any bun! i got well scared lol
                  http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                    Im not going to post any images, but the Khaleeji/dubai style of wrapping the shayla is probably more relevant to looking like a camel, where it has been known that they make the "bump" on the head larger but adding addtional layers of wrapping to the actual hijab etc. Google it. There are lots of youtube tutorials on this too

If you have long hair, there really is not much you can do about it.

Perhaps, plait/pony tail it, but then sometimes that not appropriate. Or do a low bun at the nape of your neck. But even if you have a big bun, with long hair, it no ways ressembles the style, where the "hump" in the hijab is clearly more defined and artificial.

That is soooooo true! Almost every other girl in the UAE (dont know about other gulf countries) wears a huge "hump" under her scarf these days :( It looks terrible! And there's a wide range of hair accessories in the market here especially manufactured to *pump up* the hump :p
                    This "fashion" has spread to countries like Pakistan as well. Most of my relatives practice it

May Allah keep us away from falling for these wordly temptations.
                    "For, Believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts, and when they hear His signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord..."
                    Noble Quran 8:2
                    :love:

Comment

Ameen :love:

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

all buns???!!?

I have long hair, I kInda HAVE to put it in a bun. See, I put my bun low so it doesn't create that " modern camel hijab look" .... But all buns! I think will be just a tad bit difficult....

Comment

Have It Low Sister Close To Your Neck But not On Your Head Like A Camel Hump.

Also i heard That Hadith Refers To Swaying Like A Camel

So Sisters Dont Strut Like Your On A run Away hehe

Salaah Reminders

الله أعلم

Comment

I need to cut my hair anyway. LOL
                            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by alhamdoulilah View Post
                              all buns???!!?

I have long hair, I kInda HAVE to put it in a bun. See, I put my bun low so it doesn't create that " modern camel hijab look" .... But all buns! I think will be just a tad bit difficult....
                              I keep mine as a bun at the bottom too... its either that or im sure something i dont want to happen will happen..
                              but those buns and all those layers seriously look ridiculous... like seriously... subhanAllah
                              الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Working...
                              X