Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it right to be close with guy friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it right to be close with guy friends?

No. According to one hadith when a man and woman are alone together, who are not related to each other, the third is satan. Internet chatting and phone calls also give you the same privacy in terms of discussions. It may be that a girl doesn't click with most of her guy friends, but when she will, satan will make the best of this opportunity to intensify their feelings for each other.
    [103:003] Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth, and recommend one another to patience

My blog link: [url]http://beliefinunseen.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

Hi sister, Why would you want to be there friend? I know lots of guys but I wouldnt even say they are my friends! Just men that I know of and talk to with respect as they respect me :)

DONT GET CLOSE

its haram for a reason and that is IT WILL END UP BEING MORE FOR ONE PERSON

we are designed to be in LOVE. NOT JUST FRIENDS. its fine if you talk to one dont get me wrong but dont be alone with him etc its WRONG :)
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

↑It's not fine if you talk without a necessary reason, if that's what you meant.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          ↑It's not fine if you talk without a necessary reason, if that's what you meant.
          yep thats what I mean you must have a reason to talk to him :)
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

It always starts off with friendship (never mind being "close" friends, whatever that means).

I'm just saying.
            Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
            O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
            We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Men and women can't really be friends.

There's a reason why the prettiest girls in school/college attracted the most male 'friends'.

Comment

this is an area that is hard for me. i haven't reverted yet. ... i've been forbidden too and while i haven't given up my plans.... when i heard that... it made me slow down my plans and get more than a big frustrated ... that said i'm now also teaching myself arabic and not telling my family about that and i know i don't have to know arabic to revert, its something i want to do to know more and to feel more comfortable.

All of that said... most of my friends are male friends. I don't mean dating. I mean friends. I grew up being one of the boys..... and i rarely make female friends easily.. its always been harder ... i don't entirely know why but it has been. that for me is frustrating. i have one muslimah friend online out in the midwest that i'm so thankful for .... but she's got a family and adopted a baby this year and is so busy.... and one over seas who stays too busy to write much...
                even at work ... i'm in a call center and the women around me... i don't fit in w/ them.. they have kids ( some of them) .... and they are a few years younger and are into clothes and purses and stuff and i'm not into any of it.... and i feel so alone to that.... and its frustrating...

but i understand the seperation of the sexes too and for personal reasons understand why they are important.... i just hate the idea that when i revert i have to tell friends i've had for 20 years i'm sorry ... no matter what you meant to me for all those years, your support, your frienship etc... i no longer can be friends w/ you. Thats going to be hard, no matter how much i know it will have to be done.
                Serena

Comment

↑You don't have to feel bad about anything that you will be doing to please Allah
                  After all, who's worth more pleasing than Him?

:insha: You come to Islam soon.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                  X