Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready for someone to guide you ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for someone to guide you ?

Do you feel the need of having someone in your life who is nearly perfect in terms of guiding people ?! Whom you can share your worries with. From whom you can seek permission before taking any step, to know his opinion before you follow your desires/temptations ?

What if, one day you hear the door bell ring. Your dad calls you to the drawing room where you see a man with him who is wearing white clothes, having a noorani bearded face, turban on his head, having shalwaar above his ankles. Your father tells you that this person would be staying in the masjid. You have to seek his advice through cell phone whenever you take any step. But of-course he won't appreciate your watching TV (unless the radar of your eyes can sense before hand, censor & remove the na-mehrams before they appear on the TV screen). HE won't appreciate your listening to songs, he won't give you permission to go out in forbidden clothes that are tight and exposes your body parts. At the end of every day you would have to report to him and confirm that you didn't look at any na-mehram throughout your stay outside. If you made a mistake, then you have to follow the remedy that he tells you to do.

Lets just say, (its possible) that before you decide to give your opinion about the bearded man and the idea that you would be bound to follow his instructions, it is disclosed to you that he is actually Prophet Isa (a.s) who has finally arrived as an Ummatee of the Prophet (saw). Would you be thankful that you were informed about his identity before you gave your comments ?!? Or you would still have liked to know more about the person before passing judgement about him based only on his appearance ?!?!
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 22-04-11, 12:29 PM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: Are you ready for someone to guide you ?

I know that this scenario is ridiculous and full of flaws, but the intention was to see and ask myself and everyone;

-How prepared are we for following the Prophet Isa (a.s), who might arrive in our life ?

-Have we overcome the negative judgement that some of us develop in their heart after seeing an appearance that is in accordance to the appearance of the Prophet (saw) ?

- Do we seek opinion of the 'good' scholars of our time/country/city whenever we have to make important decisions in our lives ?

- Can I overcome my ego when an 'apparently' pious person sincerely corrects my mistakes and advises me with reference of Quran and Hadith ?
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 22-04-11, 12:55 PM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Originally posted by Submit To Peace View Post
      I know that this scenario is ridiculous and full of flaws, but the intention was to see and ask myself and everyone;

-How prepared are we for following the Prophet Isa (a.s), who might arrive in our life ?

-Have we overcome the negative judgement that some of us develop in their heart after seeing an appearance that is in accordance to the appearance of the Prophet (saw) ?

- Do we seek opinion of the 'good' scholars of our time/country/city whenever we have to make important decisions in our lives ?

- Can I overcome my ego when an 'apparently' pious person sincerely corrects my mistakes and advises me with reference of Quran and Hadith ?
      :jkk:
      Whoever thinks for the unity of muslim ummah.He should consider the above points very carefully.
      صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
      Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Hmmm...interesting thread and good questions to ponder upon...:jkk:

Comment

Working...
        X