A quick question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick question...

Are normal UK garden spiders supposed to have bright red legs?
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Re: A quick question...

LOL.. You stayed long enough to not the color of the legs!! Man, I would have ran screaming!

Comment

Thank God I'm not that bad with spiders! But it was crawling near where I was sitting and looked quite unusual, so I thought I'd ask. Don't think I can go and sit back outside today now, the thought of it lurking around my chair gives me the heebie-jeebies .
      It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
      -Muslim

Comment

Blimey! I wouldn't be near there, i canny believe your bravery bright red legs did you say?

Thanks a bundle Hiku lol now i'm concious of the other spider.
        (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

What other spider? :scratch:
          -Muslim

Comment

Should've taken a pic, man.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

lol....funny thread...

Comment

did you scream, then run, then come back again to notice the colour of its legs.
                lol.

in all that fright, the legs the legs !!!
                'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  Should've taken a pic, man.
                  My camera is too rubbish to catch that kind of detail, and it ran away and hid.

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
                  did you scream, then run, then come back again to notice the colour of its legs.
                  lol.

in all that fright, the legs the legs !!!
                  Nope, I saw it on a bucket, shoved the bucket away, came inside, went back out and then noticed it somewhere else later (I hope it was the same one!). Then it ran and hid and I started getting jumpy lol, after I came inside again I refused to go out becaise it hid near the garden door!
                  -Muslim

Comment

they taste the same so go for it :up:
                    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

dunno about uk garden spiders but i think woodlouse spiders got red legs
                      sigpic

Comment

You better hope it wasn't these.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Hiku- I meant the spider that was in my room.

Shoulld of set catsy on it lol
                          (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
                            they taste the same so go for it :up:
                            lol
                            Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

You better hope it wasn't these.
                            Nope, Alhamdulillah!
                            Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                            Hiku- I meant the spider that was in my room.

Shoulld of set catsy on it lol
                            that 'uns prolly dead by now lass :p that reminds me of when I used to go spider hunting with our first cat. We'd go out to the dilapidated garden shed, I'd knock down the stick-legged spiders with the broom and she'd run after them and eat them. sounds gross now, but it was over ten years ago!
                            -Muslim

Comment

Spiders are cwooooooooooooooooot :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                              X