X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .mirror.
    replied
    Re: Male sexual health advice

It's not really about sexuality. You have a health problem.
    There' no need to by shy about that. They'll understand, they're your parents, after all.

Leave a comment:

• qstions
    replied

Originally posted by Eventus View Post
    I think marrying while withholding this circumstance is a sure way to cause unnecessary pain to both yourself and your partner. Just be upfront with your parents and tell them what's bothering you. It's not your fault you have this condition. Afterwards, further seek treatment.

PS: not a Muslim, if it makes a difference.
    Thank you.
    What you say makes sense to me.
    The problem I have is approaching and explaining it to my parents...
    I've never had any conversations with family let alone my parents about sexuality.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I think marrying while withholding this circumstance is a sure way to cause unnecessary pain to both yourself and your partner. Just be upfront with your parents and tell them what's bothering you. It's not your fault you have this condition. Afterwards, further seek treatment.

PS: not a Muslim, if it makes a difference.

Leave a comment:

• qstions
    replied

The illness is no longer the concern, the problem is the side effect it has left.
    It is a professional opinion, and I have been to see many doctors for diagnosis.

Winning large isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Originally posted by qstions View Post
    So someone who already has children or is divorced is no longer interested in sexual relationships?
    What exactly is the illness you're diagnosed with?

Leave a comment:

• qstions
    replied

So someone who already has children or is divorced is no longer interested in sexual relationships?

Leave a comment:

• loonietoonie
    replied

wa alaikum as salam wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Is this permanent impotence? Did the medication even say this was a possibility? If not, you might have a case to sue the drug company or whomever is connected and win large.

Fact is bro, sooner or later they'll find out and so it's better you tell them sooner so this don't come up at the last second.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:wswrwb:

What's the point of hiding this from your parents? They're going to find out, anyways, right?
    And I don't think it's even right to conceal such a big problem from your own parents.

You can tell your potential wife about your problems. If she, agrees then all is well. If not, then, like the sister said, you can marry someone with children. Or you can adopt children after marriage. There are many ways. Alhamdulilah.

Don't lose hope :insha:
    Make Dua'a that Allah cure you of this problem.

May He free you from all your problems, bless you w/ a pious wife, and lots of pious children.

Leave a comment:

• x--x
    replied

You could look for a divorced woman who already has children?

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    replied

I'll answer this later brother, have sabr.

Leave a comment:

• qstions
    started a topic Male sexual health advice

Male sexual health advice

Salaam,

I'm looking for some advice.

I'm a 27 year old male who has been diagnosed with impotence due to side effects of medication taken during an illness.
    My family are unaware of my predicament and are pressuring me into the idea of getting married through an arrangement.

I am unsure of how I can can explain the situation to my parents, and I don't really know what to do.

I am worried for my future and the future of my potential partner if I follow through this path. And I can't even imagine explaining this to them.

Please can you help.

Thank you.
Working...
X