Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dealing with converts

Good message with a smile :up:

"Call unto thy Sustainer's path with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the most kindly manner-for, behold, thy Sustainer knows best as to who strays from His path, and best knows He as to who are the right-guided." [Al-Nahl, 16:125]

Re: dealing with converts

I'm going to copy this to the revert forum because there's some useful advice for reverts in it, not just for born Muslims about dealing with reverts.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Yes, of course...feel free :) Perhaps I should have left the title as the video "Muslim converts"... It's too late to change now.
      "Call unto thy Sustainer's path with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the most kindly manner-for, behold, thy Sustainer knows best as to who strays from His path, and best knows He as to who are the right-guided." [Al-Nahl, 16:125]

Comment

Great video. :)

Comment

amazing!!May Allah reward you for sharing
          Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
          Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

How can I help converts I don't know a single new convert :-)
            There should be some online service to locate converts to good muslims in their area.

I would disagree respectfully to the point of born muslims pulling ranks on converts. I don't think this happens much. Then again how can i know. Does it?
            Last edited by con; 23-04-11, 01:52 AM.

Comment

I love this vid, nice bro.

Comment

Working...
              X