Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of serious help

Salaams brothers and sisters

I am at my lowest in life where nothing seems to be working out for me. I have no friends and family have no time. I feel extremely lonely and depressed and I am having thoughts of suicide. I hate myself. I don't know what to do. I just feel so trapped. I want to talk but have no one to talk to. I spend most of my time in my room all by myself crying and feeling helpless. Someone suggested that my symptoms sounded like sihar had been done on me.

I just want to be normal.

Please help.

Re: In need of serious help

i swear I don't remember writing this

Comment

This is not a joke. Wallah I'm serious about the severity of my state.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Did you turned to Allah?

How come you can't talk to anyone? What's wrong?
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I don't have anyone to talk to. I have no friends, nothing.

Comment

:)...

Comment

sister u misunderstood me. what i meant was when I read your post I felt like it was me talking.

Comment

Oh forgive me for my misunderstanding.

Comment

:wswrwb:

sorry to hear that sis but have you tried seeing your local imam? Are you praying regularly and making du'a? Recite more Qur'an as the cure for everything is there.
                  Go out to the masjid find sisters circle groups and aquaint yourself. Make repentence for any sins you have done.

May Allah make it easy for you
                  http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

No I have not visited my local imam. Sister everytime I try to bring my self closer to the deen, I feel as though something is physically holding me back.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaminah82 View Post
                      I don't have anyone to talk to. I have no friends, nothing.
                      Why don't you try going to places where you might come in contact with other pious sisters?
                      Visit the masjid, or find out if there are any lectures in your areas.

Also, you can even do so much at home. Listen to lectures at home, read Quran w/ translation, pray as much as possible. Talk to Allah
                      Even if no one is there to listen to us, He will always be there for His slaves. You can pour your heart out to Him. He will listen to you and respond to you more than any human can.

Why doesn't your family talk to you? Maybe, you can do something together with other family members.
                      Are you married or not? If not, then maybe you can consider marraige. There are lots of blessing in marriage. Alhamdulillah.

Just keep remembering Allah. That's the best advice I can give. Be patience and seek help in prayers. Make lots of dua'a to Allah so He can relive you of your stress.
                      Wake up at the middle of the night to pray tahajjud and hten make Dua'a. It's one of the best time to make dua'a and it's very peaceful.

May Allah relive you of your problems and keep you on the Straight Path.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Last edited by soulja1990; 18-04-11, 10:32 PM.

Comment

You should talk to an alim inshallah if you are worried about the black magic, also turn to Allah and make plenty of dua, this is the only thing that will help you, everyone feels low at times, some including me even feel suicidal but remember Allah is testing you and Allah never leaves his slaves.

“The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allaah loves a people He tests them. Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2396)

also

“When Allaah wills good for His slave, He hastens the punishment for him in this world, and when Allaah wills ill for His slave, he withholds the punishment for his sins from him until he comes with all his sins on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi

like brother ya akhi mentioned, read plenty of quran and the tafseer to go along with it, seek knowledge and find some good muslim sisters for company, inshallah that will benefit you.

i hope my post made sense.

Comment

Recite Surah Baqara, daily if possible. If you have water, recite it and blow on the water, this can be done 7 times with Al Fatiha if Baqara is too much.
                            Reciting the daily supplications found in the fortress of the a muslim, which can be found online as well, and generally seeking forgiveness in Allah, abstaining from Haram and increasing in good deeds, will inshaAllah, sort out the issue of thinkings its magic.

As for friends, attend seminars and lectures, and make friends. Even on Ummah, im sure there are sisters who will help in the sisters section or generally on ummah.
                            Also like Mirror said mashaAllah, get married.

Comment

Send me a message sister inshaallah and we can see how we can help x
                              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
                              X