Inquisitive Minds at times become really testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquisitive Minds at times become really testing

How do you deal with them ? Few people have this problem, it becomes quite difficult when they want to know everything, specially the things not realted to them! What my colleague is talking on the phone to his wife is non of my business. Not something that I should FULLY pay attention to! and later pass on a cheap joke...

What is placed on his table, there is no need for me to secretly scan my eyes over each and every bit of the documents placed on his table,every time I pass by, while he is talking to someone else. *After he turns to you* Ohh...so you are applying to that organization. Why didn't you tell me ?!. That is a lovely picture of your.... So you are also working on this project. Why didn't you tell me that you are inivited to that gathering....? I also wanted to apply....

Of course one shouldn't put ones private stuff on ones table, but at times being human one might forget something on the table which the other person should immediately remove his eyes off after getting the hint that it is something private.

I am not sure what to say to the person whom you allow to use your computer, and when he gets bored, he starts to check your folders/documents, probably in search of some knowledge/entertainment, and might even check the history of your web searches, as you go to the washroom for a minute. Yep, thats too possible these days. Don't ask me how do I come to know of all those acts. They usually don't bother much about erasing the traces that lead to other people easily know the inqusitiveness of their mind.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X