Can I wear my shoes while I pray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I wear my shoes while I pray?

Assalaam Alikum. I was wondering if I can wear my shoes when I pray. I usually wear boots, but some of them are a hassel to put on and remove. So I was wondering if I could wear them when I pray. I obviously wouldn't be able to do this at the masjid, but if I'm at campus and it comes time to pray, could I wear my boots on my prayer rug and pray?
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: Can I wear my shoes while I pray?

:wswrwb:

It is allowed as long as there's no impurity (since salah must be made in clean pure clothes) on the shoes. But, it will mess up your jalsa position (the position for reciting tashahud), you know.
    But, salah will be valid.

And, according to IslamQA, it's actually a sunnah if your intentions are to follow the sunnah. Read the link.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X