Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cry of Nabi (saw), Must listen to it

Assalamoalaikum

Its just a humble request. After listening to this, I realized that we don't know our prophet (saw) at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDdtFtm8FM

Maasalama
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: The Cry of Nabi (saw), Must listen to it

W Salaam Wr Wb,

I know how perfect Allah (swt) made him, this didnt surprise me at all. Maybe cause i have read his seerah before and studied his life alhumdulilah, but people who dont know the nabi (saw) character or how he was then subhanAllah, this is a must watch vid. Many muslims wouldnt know this Allahu Musta'un, they know who michael jackson is but dont really know who the greatest man ever lived is and how much he sacrificed for us and how much love he had for all his ummah.

JazakhaAllah Khair for sharing and increasing the already love i have for our beloved nabi (saw)

Everyone should read durood shareef now inshaAllah and keep on reading througout your day with your daily dhikr.
    Allahumma Insur Al-Islam Wal-Muslimeen

Ahasiban naasu ay yutrakoo ay yaqooloo aamannaa wa hum laa yuftanoon. (Do men imagine that they will be left (at ease) because they say, We believe, and will not be tested with affliction? Surah 29 (2)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X