• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeautyWithin
    replied
    Re: Playing Quran out loud in the morning? Y/N

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
    :wswrwb:

It's very refreshing actually :alhumdull try playing qiraat by Abdul Baasit Abdus Samad around fajr time :d
    I SOOO agree. Though i didnt think that people would find it annoying.. I do it every morning..

Leave a comment:

• Sirius
    replied

haven't thought of it really.
    I just carry on doing what I'd usually do, cos it's them listening.

On certain times of the year, though, it brings memories back, like fajr in ramadhan, you can attach a feeling to it and are so used to it.

Leave a comment:

• Bint Yusuf
    replied

I personally not fully awake and I can't concentrate in listening to it so I find it not effective. My mum plays it but I take it off when I come down and explain to her why. She doesn't mind and nderstands at 6.30am that I'm literally half awake!

Leave a comment:

• Lightofdawn
    replied

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
    i think it is good starting off the day by listening to/reciting qur'aan.
    I totally agree; best way to start the day.

Leave a comment:

• Ansaariyah
    replied

:wswrwb:

It's very refreshing actually :alhumdull try playing qiraat by Abdul Baasit Abdus Samad around fajr time :d

Leave a comment:

• Ibadah
    replied

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
    Depends.. when qurans on it's wajid to give it full attention.. and I can't do that in the morn after Fajr time has passed as I have to get ready..
    Yes but its only wajib to the person who is playing it and not to the people around him,

again i heard its only wajib when in salaat and not just normal like if your in a car or something, dont know if its true or not maybe some1 can clarify inshaAllah

Leave a comment:

• .Abu.Rambo.
    replied

Depends.. when qurans on it's wajid to give it full attention.. and I can't do that in the morn after Fajr time has passed as I have to get ready..

Leave a comment:

• sis_on_sunnah
    replied

wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah wa baraktuh,

i wouldn't find it annoying, i think it is good starting off the day by listening to/reciting qur'aan.

When i was at my mum's house, the first thing that usually would be playing in the morning would be music so in my room i'd play quraan or listen to a lecture and nobody said anything, alhumdu'lillah

Leave a comment:

• aBu_aGinEgp
    replied

Brings back memories. There are schools in egypt that would have the kids reciting quran on the Mic in the morning. the majority of the area can hear it.....it was nice, untill they stopped and the same school and kids would sing a song straight away afterwards with music *smack*

Leave a comment:

• 1MuslimByChoice
    started a topic Playing Quran out loud in the morning? Y/N

Playing Quran out loud in the morning? Y/N

:salams

How do you react (would you) if someone plays Quran first thing in the morning? Not ridiculously loud or anything.

Would you find it annoying/disruptive or welcome it?

Anyone have this done in their house?
Working...
X