• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what Yalll :)

i got a Kitten :) :) <3 and it's cute

What should i name it
    ideas plzzz

Re: Guess what Yalll :)

name it 'Sanjana Parekh' if it's a girl and 'Bhavesh' or 'Vignesh Bhatia' if it's a boy.
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

boy or girl?

i remember i named my cat kalia. Its cause it really was.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's a boy

xD just give me boy or girl names

Comment

What does it look like?

Have you got a picture of it?
          اظهروا حبكم للنبي عليه السلام بإتباع سنته وليس بالاحتفال بمولده

Comment

Mogambo

Comment

looks just like this
              but grey/white only and dark blue eyes

http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/Im.../tabpolywt.jpg

Comment

did u kill the mother and steal it like they do with the orang utans?

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                  did u kill the mother and steal it like they do with the orang utans?
                  Noooooooooooooo..it was a abandoned kitten :( it was in the sewer
                  i literally had to coax it to come to me

Comment

asslamu aliakum warahmatULLAHI wa barakthu ...grey white...... grey white ????aww i had a gray kitten..you should name it Lilly Two...
                    or Teeny Two...
                    or Meeny Two.
                    lol those were the names of my kittens..
                    or if ..huraiyrah ..or peppermint..ieven though the colors dont go dont know why..it just came to me right now !

actually i just looked at the pic right now mashaALLAH its so beautifull..aww the poor thing..well i hope its happy in its new home...how bout cuz it soo cute how bout...jameela??::up:
                    assalamu alaikum wa rahmatULLAHI wa barakathu
                    La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

juz name it bob
                      Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

What about Tiger or Spike?

Masha'Allah it's nice that you took the kitten in, and gave it a home. Allah reward you for that.

Is this your first kitten?
                        اظهروا حبكم للنبي عليه السلام بإتباع سنته وليس بالاحتفال بمولده

Comment

Tuna. An congrats, you've now found a great comfort to your life
                          (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Aww :inlove: I have name suggestions but they will be made fun of

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                              Aww :inlove: I have name suggestions but they will be made fun of
                              Hahaha lol go on
                              (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X