• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carol_au
    replied
    Re: 3 talaq

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    i think you need to o to a knowledable sheikh for clarification on this, as sometimes the intention of the man when ivin talaq comes in to it.
    Sis.. this is the correct advice.. it is not something even the shaykh's like to rule on alone, and we cannot.. this is a good case of a hanafi brother and sister in a similar situation and what was said to them... I think the brother and sister need to seek the advice of a Shaykh.

Likewise, Even Imam Shaafi said that he knew he could be wrong.. and beyond that I say no more, except to say the Hanafi scholars were not in agreement over the place of a wali in a nikaah of a previously married woman.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/arc...p/t-23888.html

Leave a comment:

• shikran
    replied

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post

If he is Hanafi then he has to follow the relied upon view in the Madhhab unless he is qualified to follow a different view.
    bt as a layman who change his masliq according to his desire.. is there any consensus of scholars on it how shuld we treat him??

Leave a comment:

• shikran
    replied

Originally posted by con View Post
    My limited knowledge was that its only in hanfi fiqh. In Shafi,hambli and maliki fiqh its 3 talaqs at one time equals one talaq. But I can be wrong.
    in all the four fiqh, giving a triple talaq at once always consider 3 ..

Leave a comment:

• imran1976
    replied

My limited knowledge was that its only in hanfi fiqh. In Shafi,hambli and maliki fiqh its 3 talaqs at one time equals one talaq. But I can be wrong.
    you are wrong.

Leave a comment:

• con
    replied

Originally posted by shikran View Post
    personally i dont thnk , might be other bro can better suggest u.. if u r hanfi , shafi , malki or hanmbli.. u have to follow all the rulz nd regulations of these fiqh.. if u disagree thn u r free to adopt any fiqh.. nd as far as talaq is concerned all the 4 authentic fiqh have consensus on it tht giving a 3 talaq at once meanz talaq has been made only salafi masliq disagree frm it..

Leave a comment:

• imran1976
    replied

this Hadith simply tells us the practice and this was also backed by Qasam (oath), refer to Hadith of Abu Rukana. Hazrat Umar ra' was very well aware before enforcing three as three, infact Hazat Umar ra' rejected the acceptance of qasam or intention issue else three were counted as three in the times of Prophet Muhammad Saw'.

Same ibn Abbas made three in one go binding.

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

the son who said that Adam as had a monkey father.

is it true he was on islam channel sayin hijab wasnt fardh? a sister told me this and she stopped watchin because of this.
    u mean that usama hassan guy ? as i understand it if someone spouts and beleives in kufr theyre not a muslim, never mind being of a sect of muslims.

i dont watch islam channel, its very wishy washy.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

the son who said that Adam as had a monkey father.

is it true he was on islam channel sayin hijab wasnt fardh? a sister told me this and she stopped watchin because of this.

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
    their molvis come out with all sorts of funny ideas, like defending their monkey son. vabis **roll eyes**

Leave a comment:

• imran1976
    replied

i think you need to o to a knowledable sheikh for clarification on this, as sometimes the intention of the man when ivin talaq comes in to it.
    i believe majority of the talaqs are given out in anger and if we bring in the intention issue (which btw Hazrat Uma ra has forbade) than majority will say that they didn't had any intentions.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
    the burden of this sin is on the molvi who misguided him.
    their molvis come out with all sorts of funny ideas, like defending their monkey son. vabis **roll eyes**

Leave a comment:

• imran1976
    replied

actually it has been v common to change masliq according to desire in pak remote areas where ppl r nt v mch literate. as thy mch believe in wht moulvi says .. they dont go into detail wht exactly thr r going to do.. his wife is nt literate so wht her husband said she believes in..
    the burden of this sin is on the molvi who misguided him.

Leave a comment:

• shikran
    replied

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post

Make du`aa and advise him. At the end of the day he is answerable to Allah for his deeds and you for yours.
    By the way does the wife know about this issue ?
    actually it has been v common to change masliq according to desire in pak remote areas where ppl r nt v mch literate. as thy mch believe in wht moulvi says .. they dont go into detail wht exactly thr r going to do.. his wife is nt literate so wht her husband said she believes in..

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    replied

My question is related to this: If someone is hanafi but personally do not agree to 3 talaq in one sentence. If someone makes sincere niyat before their marriage that they will not follow "3 talaq in one instance = 3 talaq" rule.

Is it OK in islam?
    :salams

If he is Hanafi then he has to follow the relied upon view in the Madhhab unless he is qualified to follow a different view. The relied upon view in Hanafi Madhhab is that 3 Talaaqs at once count as 3.

If he is acting upon his desires by not accepting this rule then may Allah guide the person. aameen.

yeh its clear Zina. but we his family members cannt do nothing as he has changed his masliq according to his desire..
    Make du`aa and advise him. At the end of the day he is answerable to Allah for his deeds and you for yours.
    By the way does the wife know about this issue ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X