Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 talaq

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    the son who said that Adam as had a monkey father.

is it true he was on islam channel sayin hijab wasnt fardh? a sister told me this and she stopped watchin because of this.
    u mean that usama hassan guy ? as i understand it if someone spouts and beleives in kufr theyre not a muslim, never mind being of a sect of muslims.

i dont watch islam channel, its very wishy washy.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
      who is the salafi`s "monkey son ? "

perhaps they got their "funny ideas" from Ibn Abaas, Abu Bakr,and Umar ibn al khattab radiAllahu anhum

ibn ‘Abbaas narrated: “In the time of Allah’s Messenger :saw: Abu Bakr, and the first two years of the caliphate of ‘Umar, the three pronouncements of divorce were regarded as one divorce. So ‘Umar said: ‘People have made haste in an affair they used to practice with patience, so supposing we execute it on them’, so he executed it on them.”
      this Hadith simply tells us the practice and this was also backed by Qasam (oath), refer to Hadith of Abu Rukana. Hazrat Umar ra' was very well aware before enforcing three as three, infact Hazat Umar ra' rejected the acceptance of qasam or intention issue else three were counted as three in the times of Prophet Muhammad Saw'.

Same ibn Abbas made three in one go binding.
      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
      western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by shikran View Post
        personally i dont thnk , might be other bro can better suggest u.. if u r hanfi , shafi , malki or hanmbli.. u have to follow all the rulz nd regulations of these fiqh.. if u disagree thn u r free to adopt any fiqh.. nd as far as talaq is concerned all the 4 authentic fiqh have consensus on it tht giving a 3 talaq at once meanz talaq has been made only salafi masliq disagree frm it..
        My limited knowledge was that its only in hanfi fiqh. In Shafi,hambli and maliki fiqh its 3 talaqs at one time equals one talaq. But I can be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by con View Post
          My limited knowledge was that its only in hanfi fiqh. In Shafi,hambli and maliki fiqh its 3 talaqs at one time equals one talaq. But I can be wrong.
          you are wrong.
          "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
          western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by con View Post
            in all the four fiqh, giving a triple talaq at once always consider 3 ..
            Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post

If he is Hanafi then he has to follow the relied upon view in the Madhhab unless he is qualified to follow a different view.
              bt as a layman who change his masliq according to his desire.. is there any consensus of scholars on it how shuld we treat him??
              Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
                i think you need to o to a knowledable sheikh for clarification on this, as sometimes the intention of the man when ivin talaq comes in to it.
                Sis.. this is the correct advice.. it is not something even the shaykh's like to rule on alone, and we cannot.. this is a good case of a hanafi brother and sister in a similar situation and what was said to them... I think the brother and sister need to seek the advice of a Shaykh.

Likewise, Even Imam Shaafi said that he knew he could be wrong.. and beyond that I say no more, except to say the Hanafi scholars were not in agreement over the place of a wali in a nikaah of a previously married woman.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/arc...p/t-23888.html

Knowledge is not what is memorised.
                Knowledge is what benefits.
                - Imam Shafi'e

Never do I argue with a man with a desire to hear him say what is wrong, or to expose him and win victory over him. Whenever I face an opponent in debate I silently pray -

O Lord, help him so that truth may flow from his heart and on his tongue, and so that if truth is on my side, he may follow me; and if truth be on his side, I may follow him.
                - Imam Ash-Shafi'e (rahimullah)

Could you please let me know according to the Shafi mishep, if a man can give his wife Talaaq tree(3) times at once.

Praise be to Allaah.

Giving talaaq (divorce) three times at once is bid’ah, and goes against the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “… When you divorce women, divorce them at their ‘iddah (prescribed periods)…” [al-Talaaq 65:1]. If a Muslim wants to divorce his wife, he should divorce her according to the Sunnah, which is to give one talaaq at a time when his wife is taahir (not menstruating) and he has not yet had intercourse with her following her period, or when it is clear that she is pregnant. According to the Shaafi’i madhhab and the majority of other madhhabs, giving three talaaqs at once counts as three separate talaaqs and is irrevocable, and the couple cannot remarry until the woman has been married to and divorced from another man. Other scholars say that three talaaqs given at once count as only one talaaq.

And Allaah knows best.
                Islam Q&A
                Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
                .The Prophet sal Allahu alaiyhi wa sallam said, “I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.”
                http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                X