3 talaq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 talaq

a questions asked by one of my brother nd i jst quote..
    "a few days back one of my relative gave a triple talaq (at once) to wife .. both were frm hanfi masliq nd as in hanfi fiqh giving 3 talaq at once always consider 3.. .. so after giving 3 talaq both were living separately.. man was v disappointed nd ashamed off nd really wanted to live together again.. one day he met with scholar who was basically salafi .. he assured him tht in shar'iah triple talaq at once always consider one talaq.. so they both can live together nd talaq has nt yet been made.. in short now thy r both living together.. nd also they have changed their masliq frm hanfi to salafi..
    i have 2 question
    1) is it so easy to change masliq according to our desire??
    2) wht type of relationship we shuld keep with them now..?? "
    Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Re: 3 talaq

Originally posted by shikran View Post
    "a few days back one of my relative gave a triple talaq (at once) to wife .. both were frm hanfi masliq nd as in hanfi fiqh giving 3 talaq at once always consider 3.. .. so after giving 3 talaq both were living separately.. man was v disappointed nd ashamed off nd really wanted to live together again.. one day he met with scholar who was basically salafi .. he assured him tht in shar'iah triple talaq at once always consider one talaq.. so they both can live together nd talaq has nt yet been made.. in short now thy r both living together.. nd also they have changed their masliq frm hanfi to salafi..
    i have 2 question
    :salams

It counts as 3 Talaaq and the wife needs to marry someone else and they both need to consummate their marriage and then the new husband needs to divorce the wife. And then the wife observes her `Iddah and then can she marry her previous husband.

1) He has changed his views due to his desires and this is not a valid reason by any scholar. Even 'Salafis' agree on this.

2) He needs to be taught that if he follows Hanafi Madhhab he needs to abide by that. And he should be informed that they are not Mahram anymore since he has done 3 Talaaqs. Mufti 'Abdur Rahman Ibn Yusuf has highlighted the issue of 3 Talaaq's in his lecture called 'Divorce in Islam'. The 3 Talaaq is counted as 3 and not 1.

And tell him to use his brain before giving out any Talaaq, regardless if it's 3 Talaaqs or 1.

:wswrwb:
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post

It counts as 3 Talaaq and the wife needs to marry someone else and they both need to consummate their marriage and then the new husband needs to divorce the wife. And then the wife observes her `Iddah and then can she marry her previous husband.

1) He has changed his views due to his desires and this is not a valid reason by any scholar. Even 'Salafis' agree on this.

2) He needs to be taught that if he follows Hanafi Madhhab he needs to abide by that. And he should be informed that they are not Mahram anymore since he has done 3 Talaaqs. Mufti 'Abdur Rahman Ibn Yusuf has highlighted the issue of 3 Talaaq's in his lecture called 'Divorce in Islam'. The 3 Talaaq is counted as 3 and not 1.

And tell him to use his brain before giving out any Talaaq, regardless if it's 3 Talaaqs or 1.

:wswrwb:
      thnx bt as i already mentioned tht he was frm hanfi masliq.. nd he was v well aware of it.. bt after getting the fatwa frm salafi scholars he suddenly changed his masliq from hanfi fiqh to salafi.. nd now they r both living together..
      Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

thnx bt as i already mentioned tht he was frm hanfi masliq.. nd he was v well aware of it.. bt after getting the fatwa frm salafi scholars he suddenly changed his masliq from hanfi fiqh to salafi.. nd now they r both living together..

He changed it due to desires and this not permissible. He needs to realize this foolishness and inform him that she is not his Mahram and if they have intercourse it is Zinaa.

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

My question is related to this: If someone is hanafi but personally do not agree to 3 talaq in one sentence. If someone makes sincere niyat before their marriage that they will not follow "3 talaq in one instance = 3 talaq" rule.

Is it OK in islam?
          Last edited by con; 11-04-11, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by con View Post
            My question is related to this: If someone is hanafi but personally do not agree to 3 talaq in one sentence. If someone makes sincere niyat before their marriage that they will not follow "3 talaq in one instance = 3 talaq" rule.

Is it OK in islam?
            personally i dont thnk , might be other bro can better suggest u.. if u r hanfi , shafi , malki or hanmbli.. u have to follow all the rulz nd regulations of these fiqh.. if u disagree thn u r free to adopt any fiqh.. nd as far as talaq is concerned all the 4 authentic fiqh have consensus on it tht giving a 3 talaq at once meanz talaq has been made only salafi masliq disagree frm it..

He changed it due to desires and this not permissible. He needs to realize this foolishness and inform him that she is not his Mahram and if they have intercourse it is Zinaa.
            yeh its clear Zina. but we his family members cannt do nothing as he has changed his masliq according to his desire..
            Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

i have 2 question
              the four school of thoughts are unanimous on this issue.

Quran & Hadith proves the stance of four schools and also Hazrat Umar ra' enforced this, as a Muslim we are supposed to follow the decisions of Khulafa'e Rashidins as per Hadith.
              "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
              western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by con View Post

Is it OK in islam?

If he is Hanafi then he has to follow the relied upon view in the Madhhab unless he is qualified to follow a different view. The relied upon view in Hanafi Madhhab is that 3 Talaaqs at once count as 3.

If he is acting upon his desires by not accepting this rule then may Allah guide the person. aameen.

yeh its clear Zina. but we his family members cannt do nothing as he has changed his masliq according to his desire..
                Make du`aa and advise him. At the end of the day he is answerable to Allah for his deeds and you for yours.
                By the way does the wife know about this issue ?

Comment

Make du`aa and advise him. At the end of the day he is answerable to Allah for his deeds and you for yours.
                  By the way does the wife know about this issue ?
                  actually it has been v common to change masliq according to desire in pak remote areas where ppl r nt v mch literate. as thy mch believe in wht moulvi says .. they dont go into detail wht exactly thr r going to do.. his wife is nt literate so wht her husband said she believes in..
                  Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

actually it has been v common to change masliq according to desire in pak remote areas where ppl r nt v mch literate. as thy mch believe in wht moulvi says .. they dont go into detail wht exactly thr r going to do.. his wife is nt literate so wht her husband said she believes in..
                    the burden of this sin is on the molvi who misguided him.
                    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
                      the burden of this sin is on the molvi who misguided him.
                      their molvis come out with all sorts of funny ideas, like defending their monkey son. vabis **roll eyes**
                      Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

i think you need to o to a knowledable sheikh for clarification on this, as sometimes the intention of the man when ivin talaq comes in to it.

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                        (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
                          i think you need to o to a knowledable sheikh for clarification on this, as sometimes the intention of the man when ivin talaq comes in to it.
                          i believe majority of the talaqs are given out in anger and if we bring in the intention issue (which btw Hazrat Uma ra has forbade) than majority will say that they didn't had any intentions.

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                            their molvis come out with all sorts of funny ideas, like defending their monkey son. vabis **roll eyes**
                            who is the salafi`s "monkey son ? "

perhaps they got their "funny ideas" from Ibn Abaas, Abu Bakr,and Umar ibn al khattab radiAllahu anhum

ibn ‘Abbaas narrated: “In the time of Allah’s Messenger :saw: Abu Bakr, and the first two years of the caliphate of ‘Umar, the three pronouncements of divorce were regarded as one divorce. So ‘Umar said: ‘People have made haste in an affair they used to practice with patience, so supposing we execute it on them’, so he executed it on them.”
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

the son who said that Adam as had a monkey father.

is it true he was on islam channel sayin hijab wasnt fardh? a sister told me this and she stopped watchin because of this.

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                              (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Working...
                              X