• Jenicca
    replied
    Re: A Pain is never followed by another pain and vice versa

It's very very true. :jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Submit To Peace
    replied

JazakAllah khair everyone for the kind words of encouragement. You all are very generous and caring, MashaAllah.

Leave a comment:

• nousername
    replied

awesome... jazakallah for sharing

Leave a comment:

• Sirius
    replied

and with that, I'll go add the final touches to my dissertation due tomorrow.
    '' The pain of overcoming procrastination never leads to the pain of guilt ''

thanks for that, Im going to put it on a piece of paper and look back at it everytime I get tempted.
    jazakAllah.

Leave a comment:

• faithheals
    replied

Originally posted by Submit To Peace View Post
    The pain of discipline is never followed by the pain of disappointment. The pain of overcoming procrastination never leads to the pain of guilt.

The more a pain is in the 'preparation' stage, the less it becomes in the 'reward' stage, in all fields of life. The highest pain for Islam of the 'true' followers of the Prophet (saw) lead to their highest degree in Jannah. On the contrary, every second of forbidden joy here is accumulating more pain for us in the hereafter, unless we convince our heart to embrace the pain of repentance and sincere obedience.
    Wow I totally agree..amazing thoughts MashaAllah. How wonderful this world be if everyone thought like this..

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• A Pain is never followed by another pain and vice versa

The pain of discipline is never followed by the pain of disappointment. The pain of overcoming procrastination never leads to the pain of guilt.

The more a pain is in the 'preparation' stage, the less it becomes in the 'reward' stage, in all fields of life. The highest pain for Islam of the 'true' followers of the Prophet (saw) lead to their highest degree in Jannah. On the contrary, every second of forbidden joy here is accumulating more pain for us in the hereafter, unless we convince our heart to embrace the pain of repentance and sincere obedience.
Working...
X