Simply breathtaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply breathtaking

******************************/news/article-1373277/London-s-secret-wildlife-wonderland-revealed-photographer-rose-dawn-day-capture-stunning-images.html

Re: Simply breathtaking

I had no idea the UK was that nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Zubair View Post
      you should have said, London:p, yea, same here, I'd always thought London wasn't that nice for the lack of trees and nature

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Zubair View Post
        There are lots of nice areas but unfortunately when Muslim immigrants came over in the 60's, 70's and 80's they were settled in main cities like London, Birmingham, Manchester (and usually in ghettos)...basically following the spine of England on a map. So we ended up in some of the worst parts of the country in terms of scenery and natural beauty. And that's where we remain because that's where the communities are, that's where the masjids are, that's where the facilities are etc Obviously there are good suburban areas but the inner cities have the best communities. Places like Devon and the Lake district are beautiful in England. Scotland is beautiful too beyond the main cities. You can't have everything I guess. Community is more important. We'll enjoy the scenery in the next life inshaAllah :up:

Comment

but i think in my views Pakistan is the best in all and its life style , Fashion Pakistan and traveling places of Pakistan attracts us to his beauty and we are really inspired

Comment

Originally posted by smint2011 View Post
            you should have said, London:p, yea, same here, I'd always thought London wasn't that nice for the lack of trees and nature
            Try Hyde Park. Central London is all nature and busy busyness at the same time.

Comment

London is nice? :-O I clearly need to get out more. lol

Comment

Working...
              X