X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Nature! YOU SCARY!!

Eagle takes down Deer

Tiger Attack in India
    Last edited by Grotbags; 31-03-11, 06:05 PM. Reason: mouse link removed - inappropriate
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Re: Damn Nature! YOU SCARY!!

Cant believe how quick piranhas feast
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Thats sick.
      glass half empty

Comment

That piranha one's nasty...

Comment

SubhanAllah! what the heck is wrong with those insane twisted people in the first video?!!? they purposely put a mouse in the tank for the fish to attack?! thats just very cruel! its one thing letting nature take its course and letting animals do what they would naturally do and another to put that poor mouse in the water where it was basically fighting for its live just to get out!

And the tiger one- duh what do they expect if they took her cubs away and then come round to sedate her?! guys lucky she didnt rip his head off!
          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

i saw a video once where they were feeding baby mice to a pet snake.
            glass half empty

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
              SubhanAllah! what the heck is wrong with those insane twisted people in the first video?!!? they purposely put a mouse in the tank for the fish to attack?! thats just very cruel! its one thing letting nature take its course and letting animals do what they would naturally do and another to put that poor mouse in the water where it was basically fighting for its live just to get out!
              I was thinking the same thing. That's animal cruelty. Surely haram. ugh.
              I put a thumbs down on the video.

Comment

while the person who made the video obveously did it for entertainment purposes, we have to appriciate that this is the way Allah made things. i.e. the food chain. it should make us appriciate being human because we dont have to worry about some gianmt hawk swooping down and pildriving us. we dont have to worry about any predator except shaytan.

they way these animals die, is terrifying and painfull. look at any predator, weather it is a tarantula hawk or a snake or any predator killing its prey. its brutal. many times the prey is eaten alive.

Allah saved us from that type of anxiety and worry. when we wake up in the morning, we dont have to be paranoid of anything. all that Allah askes is that we establish hos law. and dying in that cause is less painfull and terrifying then dying like these animals do.

also for a predator there is evidence to suggest that the hunt releases some type of goramones that heep the animal in a healthy state of mind. so thats an argument for letting predator animals actualy hunt and kill their prey.
                And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

uncle umar, i have no problem with predators eating prey and hunting their own food etc- that is the natural order and i have no issue with the second video. My issue is with the first video which was made purely for entertainment value :( subhanAllah that is utterly moronic and cruel! surely as a muslim had we done something like the stupid people in the first video- would we not be held accountable for that? Makes me think of Abu Hurairah RA and how he was so gentle and soft that small kittens used to play in his sleeve we forget that even animals deserve kindness in this dunya and that any cruelty administered towards them is something we will have to face in front of Allah.
                  *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                    while the person who made the video obveously did it for entertainment purposes, we have to appriciate that this is the way Allah made things. i.e. the food chain. it should make us appriciate being human because we dont have to worry about some gianmt hawk swooping down and pildriving us. we dont have to worry about any predator except shaytan.

they way these animals die, is terrifying and painfull. look at any predator, weather it is a tarantula hawk or a snake or any predator killing its prey. its brutal. many times the prey is eaten alive.

Allah saved us from that type of anxiety and worry. when we wake up in the morning, we dont have to be paranoid of anything. all that Allah askes is that we establish hos law. and dying in that cause is less painfull and terrifying then dying like these animals do.

also for a predator there is evidence to suggest that the hunt releases some type of goramones that heep the animal in a healthy state of mind. so thats an argument for letting predator animals actualy hunt and kill their prey.
                    We dont kill animals for entertainment. That's the difference.

Comment

Oh I could NOT watch the full clip of the first 2 videos I closed it after like 3 seconds...it was too scary and sad :( yes I'm a coward but I had no problems watching the tiger attacking the human..this is not right :scratch: it should be the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                      X