X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Prejudice in 'Pak Vs India'

Originally posted by Ibn Sina View Post
    mann come on pakistan
    BALLE BALLE ! India ate Pakistan for breakfast. But Sri Lanka is going to crush them. Just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
      BALLE BALLE ! India ate Pakistan for breakfast. But Sri Lanka is going to crush them. Just watch.

Comment

People like me at times are (unintentionally) so much overwhelmed by cricket, that they need to remind themselves that cricket shouldn't be taken as seriously as religion. Just a reminder for people sharing the same faith that we at times get carried away in sparing too much time in praising people who have done service to 'cricket' then acknowledging those who have consumed all their life for our 'Religion', without getting any credit, reward, wealth or fame. They are just awaiting it from Allah (swt)
        Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

I have both Indian and Pakistani friends, including Muslims, Sikhs, and Hindus.

I try to get along with everyone, I expect everyone to do the same.
          Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

I agree with that. Its a game, that is it. Win or lose, you get over it and that's it.
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

There are some groups of pakistanis (mostly non urdu speaking, speaking punjabi and other) who act like this. Like going wild on eid day with pakistani flags (eid is an islamic festival...not a pakistani one) going mad when pakistan play cricket or any other sport. Just generally going mad and wild a lot in the name of nationalism, confusing it for being islamic.

There is no nationalism at all amongst indian muslims, like you will not see indian muslims with flags of india on their car or waving it on eid day with blasting bollywood music and I think the main reason is yes because we have no affiliation really..it is a hindu country and we're not hindu.

For some reason there are groups of pakistanis who associate nationalism and pride for their country with love for religion? In the past and even today I have had pakistanis speak to me in punjabi or other languages than urdu and when I say I don't speak their language they ask ' why? how come don't you speak at home it's so important we're all muslim isnt it?' ' yes I am muslim..but not pakistani' and they just act so shocked like how can someone be an asian muslim and not pakistani.

It is some groups of pakistanis and from my experience (this is my experience and I know that of others) I have found on the whole urdu speaking pakistanis (I don't know which part of PK they come from?) but they tend not to have so much nationalism. Also your family cultural values, the community where you live etc have an impact on how nationalistic one will be.

On the same note I have many punjabi speaking pakistani friends who are aware of indian muslims, not nationalistic and I believe it is because their family don't hold such values, they don't live amongst a community of pakistanis who do hold such values therefore they have regular contact with indian, bangali and other muslims.
              "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
              Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                I have both Indian and Pakistani friends, including Muslims, Sikhs, and Hindus.

I try to get along with everyone, I expect everyone to do the same.
                u expect too much from us.

Comment

Working...
                X