The Prejudice in 'Pak Vs India'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prejudice in 'Pak Vs India'

Haven't heard of any hatred more intense than this all my life. But in real life, I found Indian Muslims more humble & courteous than us. They love Pakistanis, Islamic & global brotherhood. Make me realize two flaws in Pakistan's creation.

1. Most Muslims in India had no chance to migrate. Those who took the risk suffered. Ask the souls of Ummah's daughters who couldn't jump into wells to save their dignity after their parents & brothers were butchered. Sikhs took them home to kill them after fulfilling their lust.

2. The Prophet (saw) had a vision of the UMMAH, that only differenciate people based on their beliefs not lands.

Nothing wrong in enjoying cricket, but our aggression at times go beyond limits which even non-muslims don't deserve. In 1984, a scholar called a boy who was running in a crowd and excitedly waving a newspaper, with the headlines of Indra Gandhi's Murder. With wet eyes, the scholar asked him the reason of such celebrations. Then he said, " I would have become happy had you told me that Indra Gandhi recited "Kalima" before dieing. Don't you know where would she go without Kalima...He repeated it three times as tears fell from his eyes.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: The Prejudice in 'Pak Vs India'

Make me realize two flaws in Pakistan's creation.
    wow , only 2 ? .... So creating ur own state to get separated from the hindus who were ruling us was wrong? ... yeah i mean i remember the gujrat massacre, those flaws would have come in handy during those times.

Actually the muslims that stayed made their choice , the ones that wanted to leave came , some alive while alot died which included a whole train that came with dead muslims on it butchered by the sikhs.

U can always go back to india whenever u want and live under the hindus , no1 is stopping u.

but our aggression at times go beyond limits which even non-muslims don't deserve
    oh yeah , we are so sorry that they rape our sisters in kashmir and kill our brothers in broad daylight. I mean we are so sorry that its our fault and we must be lenient towards them 'non muslims'.

And the hatred is directed at the hindus , last time i checked india was geographically a hindu country not a muslim 1.

Haven't heard of any hatred more intense than this all my life
    Havent u ever heard the KKK or the ultra orthodox zionists spew their hatred? .....

U got nationalists on both sides , look at how this maulvi owns musharraf and shows how much he loves india and his hindu brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9JCusfje0

Comment

Edited: there is no end to it.
      Last edited by Submit To Peace; 27-03-11, 05:35 PM.
      Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

when it's india then pakistanis generally are speakin abt the sikhs and hindus, not the Muslims. India is afterall Hindustan.
        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

shud post in bro sect since its so lonely there.
          Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
          فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
            shud post in bro sect since its so lonely there.
            the gender of the OP is not specified. We dont compromise that section.

Comment

its a bro dw iA.
              Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
              فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                wow , only 2 ? .... So creating ur own state to get separated from the hindus who were ruling us was wrong? ... yeah i mean i remember the gujrat massacre, those flaws would have come in handy during those times.
                Now , Which history book did you read that Hindus ruled over Muslims prior to 1947 for almost a 1000 years ?

And own State ? well Muslim ruled different parts of the subcontinent between 712 CE to 1857 CE so what was the need to carve a seperate homeland fearing your former subjects/dhimmis ?

Actually the muslims that stayed made their choice , the ones that wanted to leave came , some alive while alot died which included a whole train that came with dead muslims on it butchered by the sikhs.
                There was killing on both sides , Muslims too killed many sikhs and Hindus . It was an open war then.

oh yeah , we are so sorry that they rape our sisters in kashmir and kill our brothers in broad daylight. I mean we are so sorry that its our fault and we must be lenient towards them 'non muslims'.
                So why doesnt Pakistan declare an open war against India and free Kashmir instead of attacking Civilians in public places ?

Has these sporadic attacks on Indian Cities stopped the brutalities of the Indian Army in Kashmir ?

U got nationalists on both sides , look at how this maulvi owns musharraf and shows how much he loves india and his hindu brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9JCusfje0
                As for Musharraf , India holds him responsible for the Kargil war and Musharraf even preferred to die midair but refused landing on Indian soil when Nawaz Sharif ordered his Plane not to land on Pak soil on its return from Srilanka just before the coup .

Obviously you are not more patriotic than Musharraf are you ?
                Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
                deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

I dont know Indian history a lot, but I did HEAR from some brothers that Muslims held high positions in Indian affairs and leaving these positions [during migration to Pakistan] weakened Muslim influence in the land. It also separated Muslims as some were left behind.

Whenever it comes to India vs Pakistan, I always say...aik lainday ke dho thukre (two pieces of one poop strand)

GO INDIA GO INDIA mera bharat mahaan! DOWN WITH PAKISTAN

Kidding.

I don't even like cricket.

Comment

There are a lot of Indian Muslims who wouldn't marry Pakistani Muslims..that is prejudice in all its glory as well..but its a sweeping generalization on my part because I am sure it is recipricol for many Pakistanis. Not something I condone but something I can see that is wrong on both sides.

Pakistan was created as a land for Muslims. And we jolly well should be proud that it was created. It has flaws and corruption but its intention was a good one. Its problems are for people like you and me to solve.

A lot of people died in partition on both sides and there was a lot of grievances on both sides-what about my grandmother who had to run away from the Indian Punjab to the Muslim Punjab at the very last minute after partition was announced fearing for their lives, or my grandfather who took a van and helped his brothers and sisters cross the border and his wife who saw women with their chests mutilated trying to flee India. May Allah grant all of them jannat ameen. Millions risked their lives for this land and I am definitly proud of its existance and thank Allah for our land. May Allah increase its success ameen.

Comment

There was killing on both sides , Muslims too killed many sikhs and Hindus . It was an open war then.
                      i dont know why muslims will kill unless they were attacked first which was a fact.

So why doesnt Pakistan declare an open war against India and free Kashmir instead of attacking Civilians in public places ?

Has these sporadic attacks on Indian Cities stopped the brutalities of the Indian Army in Kashmir ?
                      the same reason why india wont attack pak after the bombings which india claims pakistans jamaat dawa was behind and helped by ISI. Though i know alot of stuff goes to the mujahideen in kashmir . My neighbour who jz passed away, was the guy who actually organized fund raisers to help them and send them the materials.

As for Musharraf , India holds him responsible for the Kargil war and Musharraf even preferred to die midair but refused landing on Indian soil when Nawaz Sharif ordered his Plane not to land on Pak soil on its return from Srilanka just before the coup .
                      kargil was proly the only thing i agreed with on regarding musharraf. If it wasnt for that fag sleeping pig , nawaz sharif, then the mission would have continued and today only 1 country would have survived cause it was war what musharraf was doing.

But jz like all the other kings and presidents , musharraf also got greedy and lost it once he got the seat.

Obviously you are not more patriotic than Musharraf are you ?
                      oh come on now , u feel something when u heard that patriotic maulvi speaking in the vid ... do u know him?

Comment

Better to be a Palestinian living under Israeli bruatality then a Muslim living under filthy Hindu Mushriqs ruling you and abusing you every day.

To have to look at their idols and statues, and their filthy rituals, may Allah help the Muslims from such a fate.

A Muslim state with all the problems in the world is still infinitely better than living under Hindu and Sikh rule.

They rape Muslims whenever they want, they butcher Muslims whenever they want, there is no dignity to such a life.
                        "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

Comment

Better to be a Palestinian living under Israeli bruatality then a Muslim living under filthy Hindu Mushriqs ruling you and abusing you every day.
                          the Israelis are basically the same thing as the indians. No difference in them other than the hindus drink cow **** as a soft drink.

Comment

It is amazing, that a 'game' becomes a matter of pride & dignity, life & death. Thousands of Pakistanis and Indians die hard fans who witnessed 1992, 1996, 1999 and 2003 encounters between Pak and India are now lying in their graves. Many fans died few day before the Pak vs India match. They don't care anymore about any team's success in 2011 WC because now their concern is their accountability in front of Allah (swt) in the presence of the crowd of people since Adam (a.s) till the end, on the day of judgement. If they didn't pass that exam, their embarrassment and pain would be forever, along with everlasting punishment and vice versa.

Even if he makes 1000 centuries, in front of Allah (swt), Tendulkar still is an unsuccessful man till he recognizes Allah (becomes Muslim). On the contrary, the worst Muslim player of the world is a more valuable asset for the Prophet (saw) than Tendulkar, because of the presence of 'Kalima' in his heart. There is no doubt about the guy's achievements and talent, but they aren't of any use in the hereafter life till he stands up and announces, "I am not a GOD. There is no God but Allah (Swt) and Mohammad (saw) is a messenger of Allah (swt)." Because, for this purpose every human is sent to earth.

Comment

mann come on pakistan

Comment

Working...
                              X