Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips to have the ultimate Iman?

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

I dream of entering Jannatul Firdaus. And being a British citizen it is very hard to take my life as strictly as possible with Iman. I'm 15 and go to high school, but I try my best to be a strong Muslim by reading the Quran and regularly attending the Masjid. how can I avoid sins and what deeds should I do?

Re: Tips to have the ultimate Iman?

Mashallah, you have great aspirations. May Allah (swt) grant you and all of us who fear Him (swt), Al Firdaus. Ameen. IMO the answer is simply, remember Allah (swt). With everything that you do, so that everything becomes an act of worship, even going to school if you make that intention. And continue in reading your 5 prayers strictly and on time, reading the Qur'an, fasting, making du'a regularly. Allah (swt) loves the actions which may be small, but are regular. You must strengthen these foundations so that it is like second nature and your emaan is strengthened and does not waver as easily.

Comment

Originally posted by iDreamOfFirdaus View Post
      Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

I dream of entering Jannatul Firdaus. And being a British citizen it is very hard to take my life as strictly as possible with Iman. I'm 15 and go to high school, but I try my best to be a strong Muslim by reading the Quran and regularly attending the Masjid. how can I avoid sins and what deeds should I do?

:wswrwb:

MashaAllah brother, may Allah make the path easy for you. Stay with people who are on the haqq and avoid other groups.
      When ever you do any actions, make sure that it is for the sake of Allah and do it in the manner it was prescribed. Don't show off but keep it between yourself and Allah.

Try to do optional fasting especially Monday's and Thursdays. Try to donate even if it is a little amount. When reading the Qur'an, read the translations when possible. Be humble with the believers including your parents.

There are many more which I'm sure others can fill in :insha:

And please remember me and the ummah in your du'a :insha:
      http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

:wswrwb:

This is something I've been thinking about also. You do as much as you can to keep your Imaan strong but you still have to go to work for a large number of hours per week meaning you can only pray at work and not in the masjid. That's the British life I suppose. I want to make hijrah as soon as possible, inshaa'Allah.
        Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

waalaikumsalam brother.

1st of all :jkk: for showing such great intentions at such young age. i wish i was like that at your age :) i pray that Allah will keep you steadfast with our deen and bring up your iman all the time. insyallah.

Comment

Working...
          X