Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like most from the dunya?- Imagine al-akhira

:start:

Today i had a realisation. Another one of those :idea: moments. It's a beautiful day, it's not too hot or too cold. Birds churpping. Cat rolling on concrete. Ducks in the rivers and ponds. Flowers out.

Beautiful nature mashaAllah.

An it made me think. If this is the dunya, then just imagine what the akhira is like? All the pleasures of the dunya just imagine how much better in quality they are in al-akhira, in jannah?

If the dunya is a small enjoyment, then how much bigger of an enjoyment is Jannah

May Allah make us of the inheritors of al-Firdaws ameen.
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Re: What do you like most from the dunya?- Imagine al-akhira

Jazakumullahu khayr. very good point, mashaAllah. This is the attitude of a muslim. we must connect akhirah into anything and everything of this life and dunya. And that's the key to success. This is the true muraqaba, not what some people do in the name of tasawuf.
    )

Comment

Re: What do you like most from the dunya?- Imagine al-akhira

:salams

Well, to be honest, it reminded me of this hadith at first, so I'll share it...

Narrated `Abdullah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As (RAA), in which the Prophet :saw: said:
      "This world is nothing but temporary conveniences, and the greatest joy in this world is a righteous woman."

The single greatest joy in this world is a righteous wife. Just goes to show the importance of choosing the right wife.

But, anyways, I don't think that was what this thread is about. :p

So, I'll just share this thought I always have in my head...
      By the mercy of Allah even if I get the lowest level of Jannah, it'll be enough for me. But, I wonder if I'm worthy of even that.

Ya Allah, show mercy on the people of this Ummah and give us the company of your beloved Messenger :saw: in the Hereafter.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
      X