X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fried Chicken Head at McDonald’s

:salams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBbMxxISXw

Eating chicken head is permissible or is makroh?
    ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Last edited by RRIIZZZ; 24-06-12, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
          @ Riz - its sort of different in Pak/Ind...
          Last edited by RRIIZZZ; 24-06-12, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Regardless of cooking chicken with pork. The chicken or hamburger is not slaughtered in the name of allah, therefore its forbidden.

Comment

Originally posted by RRIIZZZ View Post
              :wswrwb:

Muslims should not eat at mcdonalds or any other place where they only cook haram food because they cook chicken at the same cooker where they cook the haram chicken and they probably do not wash their hands after they toched the haram food.
              It's different in Indonesia too...

Comment

Originally posted by Abdinasir View Post
                Regardless of cooking chicken with pork. The chicken or hamburger is not slaughtered in the name of allah, therefore its forbidden.
                it is so complicated for us as a moslem, how do we know if the chicken is slaughtered in the name of allah?

Comment

Originally posted by tazmania107 View Post
                  it is so complicated for us as a moslem, how do we know if the chicken is slaughtered in the name of allah?
                  It will have a halal stamp or u buy from a halal store. Its not that difficult. I heard its also permissible to eat kosher food as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdinasir View Post
                    It will have a halal stamp or u buy from a halal store. Its not that difficult. I heard its also permissible to eat kosher food as well.
                    Yes it is, but in my country everything seem to be halal, but I don`t know how the butcher slaughtered the chicken is it with bismillah or not?
                    So I always have a positive thinking that the butcher say bismillah first, is it okay? :up:

Comment

Working...
                    X