A Snake bites an Israeli and dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Snake bites an Israeli and dies.

A snake attacked an Israeli model during a sexy photoshoot by biting into her surgically enhanced breast and later died from silicone poisoning.

Orit Fox, a B-list model and actress initially looked comfortable during the shoot in Tel Aviv, wrapping the massive boa constrictor around her legs,

waist and neck while doing her best to look sexy, reports the Daily Mail.

In a figure hugging red and white striped dress, which revealed maximum cleavage, she gamely tried to take their bonding to the next level by licking the snake's face.

As she manoeuvered the animal into position for the 'kiss' Fox loosened her grip on its neck, and after being licked the reptile reacted angrily.

It aimed straight for Fox's prized assets and sunk its teeth deep into her left breast. An assistant rushed in to help her pull the snake off and after a few seconds of struggle the creature released its grip.

The peroxide-blonde model was rushed to a nearby hospital and given a tetanus shot. However, the snake wasn't so lucky and died from silicone poisoning.
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Re: A Snake bites an Israeli and dies.

poor snake

killed and abused by zoophilic kaffirs :vomit:

Comment

:rotfl::rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        :rotfl::rotfl:
        lol .

I

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Sina View Post
          poor snake

killed and abused by zoophilic kaffirs :vomit:
          i have to agree with this

Comment

I was under impression that the model died of silicon poisoning. Weird world.
            [103:003] Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth, and recommend one another to patience

My blog link: [url]http://beliefinunseen.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

oh! poor snake.

Comment

salaams to all
                or maybe it bit into a blood vessel & was killed by the poisonous zionist blood in her veins.

jazakallah
                Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by msmoorad View Post
                  salaams to all
                  or maybe it bit into a blood vessel & was killed by the poisonous zionist blood in her veins.

jazakallah
                  U serious ?

I

Comment

I got a bit excited and thought the dirty Israeli woman died but khayr inshallah ....

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
                      U serious ?

salaams to all
                      just speculating, wishful thinking.
                      jazakallah
                      Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                      very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
                        I got a bit excited and thought the dirty Israeli woman died but khayr inshallah ....
                        You know there's probably some Israeli soldier out there who thinks the same way about Palestinians as you do about Israelis.
                        Salam! :)

Comment

I saw the video, and I find it sad Israel is slaughtering Palestinians "in defense" just so trashy drag queen look-a-like's can make out with a snake. Some Jewish state...

Comment

Originally posted by haque View Post
                            You know there's probably some Israeli soldier out there who thinks the same way about Palestinians as you do about Israelis.
                            The only difference is we are on the haqq but they are on baatil. (Yes, I know they think that too but as we know Islam is the truth and there is loads of evidence to prove that).

Comment

Originally posted by haque View Post
                              The only difference is we are on the haqq but they are on baatil. (Yes, I know they think that too but as we know Islam is the truth and there is loads of evidence to prove that).

Comment

Working...
                              X