Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghan-Pakistani Relationship

Hmhm
    Last edited by madeeeeee; 31-07-18, 07:02 PM.

Re: Afghan-Pakistani Relationship

:wswrwb:

Ok, two things...

1) You did the right thing by ending this "relationship." This was haram. You should not be mingling with boys as this is not allowed in Islam. You might've fallen for him, but keep in mind that Allah doesn't approve of you two being friends. You should make friends with good Muslim sisters instead of boys. But, the good thing is that you've ended this, Alhamdulillah. So, please, sis, ask for forgiveness from Allah and don't go back to these things. They won't bring you any good except hurt and guilt. That's why Islam is so perfect as it teaches us to live above these nonsensical things.

2) You're wrong to think that an Afghani boy can't marry a Pakistani girl. If you really want to make this halal, then you must tell your father that you want to marry him. That's the only halal relationship that's allowed in Islam between two strangers. So, either you tell your father or he tells your father to get you two married, or you must keep away from this boy for the sake of Allah.

May Allah make it easy for you and forgive you for your shortcomings.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I understand that what we both were doing was completely haram and that is why I've stopped. Thank you for your advise. I think I will hold my dignity and not mention this to anyone including my family and let this go. Even though we have great feelings for each other I honestly don't think my parents will approve. I have ended this, but the only hard part will be that I have to see him when we work together. Any advise on how I should act and handle myself when we work together? Should I converse with him or not?

Comment

If you think that's the right path, then take that path.

You should try to avoid every way that you might see him or have to talk to him. If that's possible.
        If not, then make extremely clear to him that you're a Muslimah and you do not engage in haram illicit relationships.

Also, no matter what you do, never be alone with him under any circumstances, because that's not allowed. Make sure there are people around, whether in the store or university.

Be happy about the fact that you're giving this up to please Allah, as He's the only One we want to please in this world. And, He will reward you for it :insha:
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

sister,
          -there is No concept of Friendship in Islam between girl and boy bein non mahram (with whome you can marry) to each other.

-And you are suppose to observe pardah from non mahram, even you are to lower your gaze.O Dear, if 'To look at' is haram then, how you can befriended and can go with him?
          And tell the believing women to lower their gaze.
          (al Quran, chapteral:al-Noor)

-you said you felt guilty, why you missing him then? do you know? Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has said
          The zina of the eyes is looking

ask urself the whole time you spend with him, can be accounted under which category? for sure that was not friendship at all, but sinful relationship.

Do thoubah, ask forgiveness from Allah.
          and still if you think he is nice and .... then, ask your parents and let them take decision for you...by the way i don't think he loves you, why would he wont to keep the Good relation with you if you didn't marry him??

if you don't just read but chew whatever i said then you wont miss him rather you will feel sorry for your sins, and insha'Allah with you will realise that you can never have any feelings for a non mahram, rather you will find Helly his gaze upon you.

May Allah forgive and guide you to the right path. ameen :)
          ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Thank you for your reply and I really do want to forget this. I pray every night so that Allah SWT will forgive my sins and Insh'Allah I will forget him and he will disappear from my heart Ameen.

Comment

^ Nice :)

Its really ok sister, ameen. Do zikar, recite Durod Pak and say your prayers and Thats all insha'ALLAH every thing be alright.
              you will see Allah hand in matters you handed him, insha'Allah.

He knows the best. Have a pure and clean life ahead-ameen. :)
              Last edited by shan e Aisha; 20-03-11, 09:01 PM.
              ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by madeeeeee View Post
                Salam my fellow Muslims,
                I am seeking advise on a very stressful situation for me right now.
                I am friends with an Afghan boy and we have been friends for a long time. He works at my father store and this is how we originally became friends. Recently this boy told me that he had feelings for me and I have always felt this way. Without telling my parents the boy and I went out a couple of times to the movies but I felt really guilty I did that so I told him that we can't stay together anymore. I told him that if we look realistically there is no chance for us to ever end up together because even though we are both Muslims I am from Pakistan and he is from Afghanistan and I am pretty sure our parents want us marrying from our own country. The boy told me he still has feelings for me but he also said that if we end this than we can never go back to being friends.
                The only problem is, is that we have fallen for each other and it is becoming so hard for me not to stop my feelings.
                I really need some advise. Am I wrong about all of this? Have I done the right thing by ending the small relationship we had going? I really miss his friendship..I am so confused!!! : (

(BTW..we both live in Canada and go to the same university and he is an international student from Afghanistan while I live in Canada with my family)

sister,
                -there is No concept of Friendship in Islam between girl and boy bein non mahram (with whome you can marry) to each other.

-And you are suppose to observe pardah from non mahram, even you are to lower your gaze.O Dear, if 'To look at' is haram then, how you can befriended and can go with him?
                And tell the believing women to lower their gaze.
                (al Quran, chapteral:al-Noor)

-you said you felt guilty, why you missing him then? do you know? Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has said
                The zina of the eyes is looking

ask urself the whole time you spend with him, can be accounted under which category? for sure that was not friendship at all, but sinful relationship.

Do thoubah, ask forgiveness from Allah.
                and still if you think he is nice and .... then, ask your parents and let them take decision for you...by the way i don't think he loves you, why would he wont to keep the Good relation with you if you didn't marry him??

if you don't just read but chew whatever i said then you wont miss him rather you will feel sorry for your sins, and insha'Allah with you will realise that you can never have any feelings for a non mahram, rather you will find Helly his gaze upon you.

May Allah forgive and guide you to the right path. ameen :)
                ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X