X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hayat21
    replied
    Re: How do you handle difficult times?

Thats a shame no one actually gave some advices yet. I feel I'm going through such a hard time. When I wake up the morning, I feel so empty, I have this sinking feeling, as though an invisible hand was pulling everything inside of me, from my heart down to my stomach. I dont want to anything AT ALL, I just dont see the meaning of it, the usefulness. I feel as though I have lost my purpose in life, all I wan to is disappear and have everyone forget about me. I'll never cross that line of taking my own life away, I know its haram, but I just dont know how I find my happiness back...whats really strange, is that when we look at my immediate external environment, there is nothing for me to be sad about, alhamdulilah, I have everything to be happy, but inside of me, I feel so worthless...i.e. when I'm talking to someone, I feel as though they would rather talk to anyone else but me. I feel like I just dont fit in, in whatever I do. I'm a uni student, 2nd year, amongst other things, my studies used to be very important to me, I used to have a sense of worry about it, pushing me to give my best...now, the last thing I want to do is study. It makes me feel horribly guilty cos, one of my main objectives in life was to provide a comfortable retirement for my mom, how the hell I'm supposed to without a degree? there are so many things going on in my mind, I just dont know where to start. I really dont know what to think, and it seems like my family dont even notice how unwell I am, makes me feel even more worthless. I think I'll just stop there otherwise this ranting will never end.

Leave a comment:

• anistop
    started a topic How do you handle difficult times?

How do you handle difficult times?

What is your first reaction when something displeasing happens? What dhikr or duaa do you make? Do you get frustrated and think why is it happening to you? Do you believe that your troubles could be because of your sins because Allah is never just and He makes it clear in Quran (16:53)? Whom do you complain about your troubles? Please share your way of handling stress and difficult situations, so that it can help others as well to cope with tough times.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X