X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alam_biwi
    replied
    Salam,

I have already two kids and we are planning to have a third one, but number four will be the last :-)

wa salam
    Amina

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Hen
    which muslim land do you want to go to Sticky Peas?
    Mali is a well represented nation of muslims- that is where most converts move to
    or even better pray for stability for somalia- they are in the process of implementing a muslim government- it will be near the middle east (short hop from yemen) without all the arabs insecurity and bum sucking of the west- it is the place to go- inshallah let it be a good muslim nation- Amin

Leave a comment:

• Huda
    replied
    Originally posted by dhakiyya
    As for number of kids, well, I'm planning on having one pretty soon, inshallah, and if that goes well, I'll have some more :)

inshallah and mashallah sis :)

may Allah make it easy for you and make him/her a righteous child :)

my sis is having her first baby in mar. as well, i'll be an aunty inshallah :p

Leave a comment:

• Kaaju Barfi
    replied
    insha'allah sis :up:

Leave a comment:

• dhak1yya
    replied
    As for number of kids, well, I'm planning on having one pretty soon, inshallah, and if that goes well, I'll have some more :)

Leave a comment:

• dhak1yya
    replied
    Originally posted by Kohr-Ah
    Umm, thats a really bad idea, they need higher education, if they intend to go anywhere in life, besides a simple labourer.
    And thats as far as theyll go with the home education.
    Not true - in the UK you can enter kids for GCSEs, A-levels etc privately, though you'd have to pay for it.

Whether home schooling is a good idea depends on the parents. If the parents are well educated both in terms of subject knowledge and educational practices, they will do a better job than teachers who have to teach thirty kids at a time. I'd also recommend (in the UK) getting a copy of the national curriculum for each subject and using it as a rough guide to what to teach when. Also, consult with a teacher (a sympathetic one!) on how to impress inspectors (which they may send round to check that you are actually educating your kids)

Leave a comment:

• Ebony
    replied
    i dnt think we truly appreciate how hard it is 2 raise a kid unless u'v done it urself

Ws

Leave a comment:

• .: Anna :.
    replied
    Originally posted by Ebony
    having one baby is hard enough..what with sleepless nights and restlessness.
    the work becomes twice as hard with twins.

i think thts wt Shiamuslim meant, anna:D
    oh yeah that....but still, u get twice the amount of work, but twice the amount of benefit :D
    well my mummy sez its worth it neway :p

Leave a comment:

• Ebony
    replied
    having one baby is hard enough..what with sleepless nights and restlessness.
    the work becomes twice as hard with twins.

i think thts wt Shiamuslim meant, anna:D

Leave a comment:

• .: Anna :.
    replied
    Originally posted by Shiamuslim
    I think wanting twins ia little idealistic, not to mention a no-no. Singles rule. Twins don't.
    I'm a twin...and take it from me, Twins DO rule!! so there :p
    y dont u like us? :( :p

Leave a comment:

• Shiamuslim
    replied
    I think wanting twins ia little idealistic, not to mention a no-no. Singles rule. Twins don't.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiser
    replied
    Yeh, it will happen, but only if they change their way of thinking and how they deal with things, they will achieve it quickly.

But if they continue like this, never.

Leave a comment:

• Lateafha
    replied
    Well, if the majority of muslims keep thinking like they are now and acting like they are now, then they will never ever become anything better then common servants for the west to be commanded.
    Never say never brother.

Hope for the best, keep hoping. Hope will never abandon us, we abandon it.

Things will improve InshaAllah, there is no Victory without struggle and pain.

we'll not be the losers for long InshaAllah. I hope not, and The Quraan always gets my hopes back up. Allah is the raheem, he makes no promise without it being fulfilled one day. Trust in Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiser
    replied
    Well, if the majority of muslims keep thinking like they are now and acting like they are now, then they will never ever become anything better then common servants for the west to be commanded.

Leave a comment:

• StickyPeas
    replied
    Hmm, thats gonna be a problem since there isnt a dur-al-islam since 1924 so unless they gonna establish a new khilafa, I dont know were ya will find it.
    inshallah the victory will come wen Allah swt wills

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X