how many kids do u want!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlandish
    Having lots of kids is good if u can care for them and provide for them a descent good education as well.
    Who's the provider?= ALLAH
    who's the planner?= ALLAH

Not your education nor the money you earn, Is gonna provide for you or help you, everything comes from ALLAH.

ALLAH can make you poor and needy, even if you have the higest form of education and phd or whatever. Anyway the bottom line is, You shouldn't fear poverty, ALLAH is the provider, you shouldn't believe that you'll last long and strong just because your educated because that ain't all true Sista. You'll live a good life or get out of life that much and this much BECAUSE Allah wants you too.

I come from a family where there alot of children, and my parents were both very eduacted and they lost everything in a matter of a blink of an eye. How did they raise us? Where was their education all of a sudden when my father was told that he would never see again? Why didn't the education do something?

How did we turn out the way we did today?

Allah provided for us. Not my parents education. Only their Wisdom and ALLAH provided for us all.

thats my 2 cents!
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

I never said Allah doesnt provide, no need to get so defensive ppl sheesh
      Allah states He provides for us, Allah also states we have to work to get it, not sit around and wait for HIM to provide u while u dont work for it. Allah never says dont use ur brains, if u can hardly provide for urself,how will u for ur kids? They are ur responsibility,u are responsible for them, and will be questioned about it. If ur kids end up begging on the streets its ur fault, not Allah's. If u didnt raise them well, give them proper attention and care, coz u had too many kids,never had time for them, and they end up wrong its ur fault, u didnt do ur job well,they were ur responsibility,u were the means through which Allah provided for them,and u took care of them. In old times I read about how those people used to spend soo much time on the upbringing of their kids, coz those kids are the future. How can u do that if u have an entire cricket team?

Everyone has the right to a good descent education, muslim kids as well. I hate it when I see parents having soo many kids and they are soo spoilt, they cant even get a good education since parents cant afford.

And lateafa,why education didnt do anything?Well education made ur father so capable that even though he lost everything, he again regained it. I never said because of education I believe I will come out well, but coz of education its my passport to the future,I know I have achieved something, with the education I can make a difference, add to the technology of muslims, do something more for them,and maybe improve the position of muslims on a global level as well. I am a part of a society and can actively participate in it,I wont be some illeterate idiot who cant even read or write or knows where the world is going to,all he knows would be how to act barbaric. Education is needed to make a better person of u as well.

It is this typical attitude of muslims that we all lag behind in technology soo much. They never see the value of education and dont bother letting their kids study either. And than we wonder why kafirs rule us. If we were ahead of them in technology etc,we wouldnt have the need to study in their universities, with their kafir professors, go to them for technology, but would have our own universities,institutes, and more capable of defending ourself from them.
      Man knows so much yet does so little...

Comment

As many as possible. I love kids. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Kaaju Barfi
          are all ur family reverts to islam sis anna?
          just me....

but u never know [email protected] cud happen wiv the rest of them in the future inshallah!
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

<<but u never know [email protected] cud happen wiv the rest of them in the future inshallah>>

May Allah guide your family members. Ameen. I have seen it happen so many times. Allah is the most merciful.

Comment

ameen
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

theres no point in sitting daydreaming about the number of kids u r going2 hve (or may not hve)
                better things 2 do like improving urself, ur knowledge..things tht'l benefit ur kids when u eventually have them

Ws
                You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

yeh inshallah :)
                  i dont plan to send my kids to these schools run by the kuffar...
                  alhamdulilah i have an islamic school just 7minutes away from my home!!! (looooooooong waiting list tho) so inshallah wen i do have kids iv gotta teach them myself!! inshallah!!
                  its really hard bringing up kids in this society... islam shud be penetrating thru them! not this kufr mentality of secularism and materialism... inshallah may Allah help us bring our children up with the correct islamic concepts.. may they have the knowledge and dedication to excel in the Deen and the dunya... inshallah may Allah give us victory soon!!

Comment

Umm, thats a really bad idea, they need higher education, if they intend to go anywhere in life, besides a simple labourer.
                    And thats as far as theyll go with the home education.

Comment

lol bro i dont plan on home school them their entire life... only till they get into an islamic school.. inshallah... but if they wernt to, until i know theyr belief in Allah and the Deen is firm and they can reject the kufr around them, then they can go to normal school (i hate the thought of that).. inshallah i wont be in this country by then.. inshallah be on muslim land.. wont need to worry as much inshallah

Comment

which muslim land do you want to go to Sticky Peas?

Comment

inshallah by the time i have kids the state will be estabished... so anywhere as long as its dur-al-islam...
                          if not, inshallah this'l be sumthing to discuss with my husband wen im married inshallah...

anywayz, thats as far as my plans go.. ultimately i wana be among the inhabitants of jannah with my family and my muslim bro's n sistaz :) inshallah

Comment

Originally posted by seven
                            one of my relatives (here in the UK) has 19 kids one mother and father... all single births
                            I once owned a cat like that, 'cept the dad was different on each occasion :D
                            If someone praises one of them (the believer), he says, "I know myself better than others [know me], and my Lord is more knowledgeable of me than myself. O Allah! Do not take me to task for what they say, and make me better than what they think of me, and forgive me for those sins which they are unaware of."

Comment

Originally posted by StickyPeas
                              inshallah by the time i have kids the state will be estabished... so anywhere as long as its dur-al-islam...
                              if not, inshallah this'l be sumthing to discuss with my husband wen im married inshallah...

anywayz, thats as far as my plans go.. ultimately i wana be among the inhabitants of jannah with my family and my muslim bro's n sistaz :) inshallah
                              Hmm, thats gonna be a problem since there isnt a dur-al-islam since 1924 so unless they gonna establish a new khilafa, I dont know were ya will find it.

Comment

101, I wanna make world record :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X