Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hijrah-Muslim countries and islamic knowledge-advantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hijrah-Muslim countries and islamic knowledge-advantage?

:start:

:salams

When intending to make Hijrah to predmoninantly Muslim majority country if a Muslim was to apply for jobs abroad would deen be of any advantage? Or will they overlook that?

Like generally speaking?
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Re: Hijrah-Muslim countries and islamic knowledge-advantage?

I wouldn't recommend Arab countries as they do not value your deen but only the skin of your color or the passport you hold. I have had this experience myself. I am not sure if hijrah is possible today because there is no proper Muslim country that welcomes you as a Muslim. In fact i have realized in some of those countries, the non-Muslims have a better face than the Muslims. Shame.

Comment

if ur applying into an Islamic skills job then ur deen will be weighted , if not then it will be treated just like every other thing.

However they do prefer white skinned people with blonde hair and blue eyes over brown or black skinned people.

Comment

Originally posted by truthworthy View Post
        I wouldn't recommend Arab countries as they do not value your deen but only the skin of your color or the passport you hold. I have had this experience myself. I am not sure if hijrah is possible today because there is no proper Muslim country that welcomes you as a Muslim. In fact i have realized in some of those countries, the non-Muslims have a better face than the Muslims. Shame.
        I agree. Try living there for a few years and you will realise that they are no more or less islamic then back home.

In most muslim countries there is less emphasis on "haqooq ul Ibaad". Those who do try to "migrate" end up coming back because of it.

If you want to go, do try it as they do have a more Islamic culture on the face of things. In the west it is too in your face.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X