'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
    علي الحبشي

Comment

Re: Beautiful....

:jkk: :)
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

:jkk: epic ending "maybe...just maybe she is beautiful" so powerful, it shows that there is more important things to look for in a spouse such as good character and physical beauty is only a "just maybe"....I think it is very stupid when men turn down someone who has a very good character and pious only beacause she isn't "beautiful or attractive" enough for them - I always think those men are idiots and it's their loss in the end and the girl's unprettiness saved her from marrying someone who makes choices by looking at all the wrong things, she is blessed in that respect.

Comment

what is this nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post
            what is this nonsense?
            lol...i think it's poetic ;)
            My God is Allah, my belief is Islam, my hero is none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW and my favourite book is the unique Quran

Comment

Beautiful .. :jkk: :)

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
              :jkk: epic ending "maybe...just maybe she is beautiful" so powerful, it shows that there is more important things to look for in a spouse such as good character and physical beauty is only a "just maybe"....I think it is very stupid when men turn down someone who has a very good character and pious only beacause she isn't "beautiful or attractive" enough for them - I always think those men are idiots and it's their loss in the end and the girl's unprettiness saved her from marrying someone who makes choices by looking at all the wrong things, she is blessed in that respect.
              True, faithheals :) Agreed... beauty is not there, without deen... if it is physic, soul or intellect even. you know its said that Hadrat Bilal r.z was Black, don't know i imagine him sweet and cute the most of Shabah r.z, love to see him in Jannah insha'Allaah and for sure to hear heart cracking Adhan :)

what is this nonsense?
              ok, don't look at the video and just listen to, you will get it
              ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

what is this nonsense?
                which part ?
                'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                علي الحبشي

Comment

that was brilliant mashAllah. Great scenery too! I wana go there.

Comment

Originally posted by shan e Aisha View Post
                    True, faithheals :) Agreed... beauty is not there, without deen... if it is physic, soul or intellect even. you know its said that Hadrat Bilal r.z was Black, don't know i imagine him sweet and cute the most of Shabah r.z, love to see him in Jannah insha'Allaah and for sure to hear heart cracking Adhan :)
                    Aww I would love to see and hear him also, that would be so amazing and InshaAllah we will all experience it in the next world. :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X