X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I got some issues...

hahahahha @naila_k

@1Muslim -

There is not much good company here. The majority of youth act pious but when it will come to others and I do da'wah its suddenly not haram. Anyways, I can't even stay in the company of the 'Ulamaa, they are too busy here to even have time for the local community. Maybe its an indication that I should ask Deeni questions to the Raafidah instead of the Sunnis, I guess.

Anywayz, up I'ma not open ma mouth

Nor am I willing to give up or make some sacrifice for shaitani relatives and communities.
    Thobe only.
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Re: I got some issues...

There has to be someone whom you can send a text or give a call to help you on track. Find someone to help you. May Allah give you good company ameen. Even on Ummah, a brother you can email an ask to check up on you inshaAllah.

@Tipusultan- subhanAllah same thing has been said to me. That this only a phase that i'll get over it soon (i ask Allah to not make it just a phase ameen)
      (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Working...
      X