Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How common are family fights in your family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How common are family fights in your family?

Salams

I can hear my sister and mother arguing right now, they both have such similar personalities, they know how to keep fighting non stop!! Its just so sad to hear it. Its so depressing.

Re: How common are family fights in your family?

May Allah (swt) reconcile your family and bring Rehma between your Mother and Sister.

Comment

Sister, stop all things like music in your house if it is played. Play Qur'an recordings, recite Surah Al-Baqarah, remove photos from the wall.. This will invite the Angels of mercy to your house in'sha'Allah.
      SPREAD OF EVIL
      ZIONISM
      BOLLYWOOD

Comment

i used to always fight with my mum, even now if we spend more then a few days together, 3max we fight, since i have been muslim its been a lot better, another thing that helps is not being so much together as in married and out...

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
        (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

good thing i got my own space in my house. Soon i shall have my own place to crash :hidban::hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah20 View Post
            Salams

I can hear my sister and mother arguing right now, they both have such similar personalities, they know how to keep fighting non stop!! Its just so sad to hear it. Its so depressing.
            its every single day without a fail. Each 2 hours.

No exaggeration.
            Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
            فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Let's keep the fights in our houses and not discuss them here. :insha: We should rather discuss how to resolve them.

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
              May Allah (swt) reconcile your family and bring Rehma between your Mother and Sister.
              Ameen.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

It is really an annoying thing. Sometimes, my family also have quarrels, however, we will calm down after a while. And all the members will sit around to analyse the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Belinda89 View Post
                  It is really an annoying thing. Sometimes, my family also have quarrels, however, we will calm down after a while. And all the members will sit around to analyse the reason.
                  lolz u guys actually do that. We don't xD it never ends. if i had a goOd job id move out

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                  فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

I just let my mom run over me. She knows I can do my laundry yet she'll do it just so she can yell at me for not doing it. LOL. She knows her kids have grown, but I think she wants me to have that "dependency" so I just let her have it. Nothing there to fight about.

"A person who is disrespectful to his parents, the one who keeps reminding (other) of his favors which he has done (him), and the one who is addicted to wine will not enter 'Al-Jannah' (Paradise). [Bukhari & Muslim].

Not worth talking back or raising your voice against them.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                      its every single day without a fail. Each 2 hours.

No exaggeration.
                      thats worse than mine

Comment

Guess what, they are having one right now. Such idiotic fights. All because of one thing: Not following Islam. I can't even ignore. It freackin has ruined me because of their crap.

If only it was allowed to live in caves.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                          Guess what, they are having one right now. Such idiotic fights. All because of one thing: Not following Islam. I can't even ignore. It freackin has ruined me because of their crap.
                          Talk to them. :insha:
                          I know it sounds impossible and too far-fetched, butsince you have the ilm and they don't, you should try talking to them.

Or at least, make Dua'a.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            Talk to them. :insha:
                            I know it sounds impossible and too far-fetched, butsince you have the ilm and they don't, you should try talking to them.

Or at least, make Dua'a.
                            hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaah

Comment

Alright then, just make Dua'a.

Comment

Working...
                              X