• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Give my mother my salaam, and tell her her son died a hero."

English version:

-Mohammed, Tripoli.

Original arabic:

Re: "Give my mother my salaam, and tell her her son died a hero."

May Allah accept these Martyrs for what they given and let their blood be light for their friends, fire on Ghadafi and his lot.
    I believe that Allah has chosen Libya to be the last grave for the USA like it used to be 200 years ago. May Allah take out of our hearts the love for this Dunya and give us a pleasant ending.

جزاكم الله خيرا
    islamway
    اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

Ameen.

May we all desire death and seek to meet Allah the way we ought to
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I really fear the outcome for Libya, since it is inevitable that the West will intervene. Ameen to the du'aas.

Comment

ameen ya abu jaffar!

islam4u I don't think that's something to fear, the West wouldn't dare and the world wouldn't allow it.

Comment

Allahumma Ameen!

Love for the dunya and the fear of death has ruined this Ummah. It's time we set our priorities straight!
            (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
              ameen ya abu jaffar!

islam4u I don't think that's something to fear, the West wouldn't dare and the world wouldn't allow it.
              I admire your spirits, but Libya is a different story. The West will intervene, unlike Egypt where pro Mubarak supporters are still within the Government inner circles.
              I pray that the neighbouring Muslims help the Libyans and Muslim leaders intervene, but that is not likely to happen.

Comment

Err...you scared me with that title for a sec...I was having some "thoughts"...'cause you're from Libya!

Khair, ameen to the dua's.

:jkk:
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                X