Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of buying a pair of these sandals. Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thinking of buying a pair of these sandals. Thoughts?

Buy it,yes or ont,Myfriend who tell me Discount Tory Burch Shoes is more better than other, In a word,I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

Men DO NOT shave thier legs! What's wrong with you guys!!?

What are you guys? Swimmers?
      Swimming by night.... Hockey by day.... The usual schedule I suppose..

Men don't shave... Look when I was a miskiin little girl... More like a rebel but that's beside the point:) I had a teacher who did not have like a strand of hair on his legs... Not even one

And everyone kinda thought that he was sketchy... If you know what I mean...

I don't get it what crazy country are you living in? =)

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

Men DO NOT shave thier legs! What's wrong with you guys!!?

What are you guys? Swimmers?
        Don't let them fool you, its not a Canadian thing. I know not where they derived such a philosophy =/

re the sandles, theyre actually kinda nice this time.
        Last edited by zammy; 01-03-11, 06:41 AM.
        May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
        I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
        My Blog

Comment

↑I rest my case.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
            haha, lol, funny thing is, here in Canada/america, a man isn't a "man" if he has hair on his legs or armpit or chest or beard

r u still gonna stick with ur view :O
            What??

errrrm they wont be Manly then but more Girly, EEE
            afterall, there should be some difference btwn them.
            ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
              Ergh.

Get these,

Then take the lace thing on the back off carefuly.
              oh my, reminds me of my school libarian. I swear she owns every colour you can think of!

and she never takes them off .. like they are surgically attatched to her feet ... *shivers*

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]deen Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the . So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2][1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
              [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
                Don't let them fool you, its not a Canadian thing. I know not where they derived such a philosophy =/

re the sandles, theyre actually kinda nice this time.
                I'm a canadian.. granted I dont live there anymore, but the 18 years I have I don't remember guys shaving legs being manly :D So ya I agree with this post.
                There is light at the end of the tunnel... but only if you wish to see it

Comment

luvs Crocs
                  Last edited by AyaMikail; 01-03-11, 02:18 PM.
                  My God is Allah, my belief is Islam, my hero is none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW and my favourite book is the unique Quran

Comment

Originally posted by Cker View Post
                    I'm a canadian.. granted I dont live there anymore, but the 18 years I have I don't remember guys shaving legs being manly :D So ya I agree with this post.
                    Maybe you're outdated. Come in our Highschool and colleges and see fo' your own self.

It is a North amreeki thing. which includes amreeka.
                    too much hair is not manly but ape-ly.

and FYI who wud wear crocs
                    yuck.
                    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Ah well Allah knows what goes on in highschoolers heads *rolleyes*

Seems like being androgynous is the style nowadays. If that's so, I'd rather be outdated...

Comment

Crocs are very comfortable but of course mine is brown doesn't have holes on it xD..more of a closed shoes :) i kinda find the other colors too bright and i don't intend to stop the traffic LoL :)
                        My God is Allah, my belief is Islam, my hero is none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW and my favourite book is the unique Quran

Comment

Originally posted by AyaMikail View Post
                          Crocs are very comfortable but of course mine is brown doesn't have holes on it xD..more of a closed shoes :) i kinda find the other colors too bright and i don't intend to stop the traffic LoL :)
                          I agree, they look horrendous in my opinion, but woah they are cool and comfy, even the closed ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Cker View Post
                            I agree, they look horrendous in my opinion, but woah they are cool and comfy, even the closed ones!
                            Okay first part of your sentence, i agreed but bro why ruin the whole by the latter :( :'(

But dude nothin rong with triming the hair on ur legs and stuff
                            Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                            فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

psychedelic is the word best to describe it lol

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                                Okay first part of your sentence, i agreed but bro why ruin the whole by the latter :( :'(

But dude nothin rong with triming the hair on ur legs and stuff
                                Hehe, I'm a sister. I reckon I shud put a girly avatar up.

But in any case, crocs ARE cool and comfy! I had to admit it when I wore them once (for a few mins) because the other person was insistant they were great.

unless you mean my other post. In that case, yah there's nothing wrong.. but I feel a guy without hair is kinda girly.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X