Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beanbag furniture?

:salams

does any1 have any beanbag chairs/suites going on? what are the experience.

I've been looking for floor seating but finding it difficult so next best thing seems to be large floor cushions and perhaps some large beanbag cushions and stuff. what do you think?

does ne1 know where I can get large floor cushions from or decent priced bean bag seating?
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Re: Beanbag furniture?

I'm thinking of getting one of these:

http://www.beanbagbazaar.co.uk/corne...-bag-sofa.aspx

and then some http://www.beanbagbazaar.co.uk/z-lou...ag-single.aspx ??
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
      that second link is exactly like what we had in our mina tents!!! lol except it was proper cushion, not bean filled.

the first link sofas are really cool, might keep the link if we ever do up our loft, they seem really cool for a chill out area/room.
      "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
      Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

I've got some Arabic style Sofas, I can point you in the right direction if you want them.

Not sure about Bean bags.
        Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
        http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

I want one now, for my bedroom.

But they seem quite space consuming, non?

I dont like cluttered spaces....
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
            I've got some Arabic style Sofas, I can point you in the right direction if you want them.

Not sure about Bean bags.
            can you point me to those ? are they imported ?
            ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
            Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
              yes please. I want those arabic sofas but all I find it some expensive moroccan stuff that is crazy prices or some second-hand ones.

Comment

I know someone who imports them.

Mine look like this (there are 2 more pieces than in the picture and also matching tables) but I think you can get the single ones too.

I know a guy who imports them, here is what he had last time:

Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
                http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/homew...Bags%26quot%3b

Not very traditional I know, but extremely comfy. There are are cheaper versions available too.

Comment

A few Arab ppl I know just used normal single bed mattresses on the floor and loads of cushions...very comfy...and with the right throws/cushion covers looks v.nice

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15, 03:56 AM.
                      The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Or you can buy those large floor cushion covers only and then fill it with the foam/sponge filling you get. Thats what my mum did.
                        You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Abu Haneefah: :jkk: but I found the place in Birmingham, alhamdulillah. problem solved. I don't think I want mine as high as yours, probably go for the middle or lowest height one.

Comment

^Be careful where you get it from in Birmingham. If it's low cost then the quality will be rubbish, you'll be lucky if it lasts more than a year. I speak from experience unfortunately :(

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Working...
                            X