A concern. Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A concern. Need help.

This thread is suppose to be in the 'forum help' but considering the replies and views in my previous thread, I felt that it is better to share my concern here. It would also help the authority in knowing how other members feel about this issue.

This add on top about Ummah Jobs is very good, but the pics of na-mehram is kind of disturbing. Every time I visit the site, in spite of trying to avoid the pics my eyes somehow catches a glimpse of it.

Thanking you in anticipation

Wassalam
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: A concern. Need help.

Me too. I don't like them ads. Especially that woman in the middle who reminds me of my bhabi. I would prefer if they were removed. I thought that ad was for single muslims.com or something when I first saw it.

Comment

I don't get them anymore. But when I did I didnt like them.

Comment

Oh come on, its just an ad...that's it. The world we live in is full of them, everywhere we go.

Comment

Use AdBlock akh, it's sorted it out for alot of us :)
          "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

^ I haven't tried checking out the features, but it doesn't seem to be blocking the ads on here automatically. :scratch: Help?

(I don't want to block them all, but Idk why it isn't working.)

And agreed at it being only an advert... Yet it's on a Muslim forum, so that's kinda weird. =/
            Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
            O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
            We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Safiya, i'm not using it at the moment, but my laptop did block it automatically.
              Otherwise, right click the ad & there should be a block option :)
              "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

^ Ahh. *rolls eyes at self*

I should've guessed.

:jkk:
                We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

JazakAllah khair for the kind help. It worked !
                  Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Originally posted by Safiya View Post
                    ^ I haven't tried checking out the features, but it doesn't seem to be blocking the ads on here automatically. :scratch: Help?

(I don't want to block them all, but Idk why it isn't working.)

And agreed at it being only an advert... Yet it's on a Muslim forum, so that's kinda weird. =/
                    right click on the ad banner, then click on block with adblock
                    http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
                    HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
                    Shaykh Akram Nadwi

Salātullāhi wa Salāmuhu ‘alayka ya Rasūlallāh

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Comment

^ :jkk:

Comment

Working...
                      X