Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploding Tiles

The tiles in my house suddenly exploded :o

Now we have a bunch of tiles that have come up and are cracked as well. It made a lot of noise.

Anyone know why this happens?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Re: Exploding Tiles

sounds like subsidence

the pressure on the walls will cause this

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
      The tiles in my house suddenly exploded :o

Now we have a bunch of tiles that have come up and are cracked as well. It made a lot of noise.

Anyone know why this happens?
      a Fat jinn.

Lame. okie.
      Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

lol, for a moment it did occur to me that perhaps some kind of creature was trying to come in through the floor (when it happened that is, because it made such a loud noise, sounded like an earthquake)....but anyway I learnt it has more to do with how the tiles are laid down, there has to be tile spacers between the tiles that have a large enough surface area, due to something about gas and pressure and expansion of concrete. Not exactly sure how that works though.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

It might be dat you have poltergeists my brother so please be careful and get a psychic to check ur crib out

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X