I Got Burgled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got Burgled!

Subhan'Alllah, not as bad as it sounds, some junkie nicked my cast iron metal grille and walked away with it, he will probably sell it to get his next fix.

On the bright side, he will have to pay for it sooner and later thus giving me the chance to either take his good deeds or give him my bad ones.

Re: I Got Burgled!

inna lilahi wa inna lilahi rajioon.

shal i change the mood with a cheap joke however?

the hamburgler did it!

hope that cheerd you up abit.

its sucks getting robbed.
    painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Lol! Jazak'Allah akhi, I'm pretty chilled about it.

Comment

:| Oh umm okai 8-)
        Random, someone stole my coat :(
        ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

Comment

Someone's house got burgled on my street.

But seriously, that's all he nicked? He must have been high on the job.
          Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
          O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
          We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

What's a cast iron metal grille?
            Grill to cook burger on?

Edit: What's burgled? I never heard that term before.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

^ Those grill pans, lol, that's my best description.
              Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
              O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
              We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

It's a ventilation floor grille outside my basement window to keep animals out, so technically the junkie didn't actually break into my house. He also nicked my neighbours!

http://www.buyfloorregisters.com/pro...0&cat=0&page=2

Comment

What? Who steals that?
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Low-life **** akhi, especially as they sell it to a scrap yard, metal recyclers and get money for it. Other things they nick are lead flashing, copper etc.

Comment

Someone stole one of those small pocket Qurans from an old lady's house, the ones that have a zip and look like a wallet. they took it and then left it outside her doorstep, when they realised there was no money in it.

Another bunch of burglars stole only the sofas from someone else's house, from who I useto live across the road from.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

What does burgled mean? Its it like " robbed" .. :S:
                        The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

Originally posted by Sophiia View Post
                          What does burgled mean? Its it like " robbed" .. :S:
                          yes it does.

Since we are on this topic , when i used to go school someone stole my pen

Comment

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
                            yes it does.

Since we are on this topic , when i used to go school someone stole my pen
                            Normal :-) Anyway, someone stole my purse with my passport in it at work. Im illegal in this country lol and one day someone "accidently toke" my shoes at mosque, so a friend drove me home without shoes lol..
                            The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

in the masjid someone took my shoes!!!!!
                              Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine

My Blog

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X