Horrible Effects of Using Skin Lightening Creams:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Effects of Using Skin Lightening Creams:

Assalaamu Alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh.

This is my first post, and am posting here as I really felt the very need to let you know about the worst effects of Skin Bleaching/Skin Whitening Creams.

I know most of you must be aware of, but I consider if there were any sister/brother who were never been to such before, then can come really get the benefit out of it Insha'Allah.
    Some of my friends and many sisters (I have heard of) have really damaged their skins; either they have now with Facial Skin where you can clearly see red and blue blood veins or with facial hairs man like.

Fairer, lighter skins are highly valued in some countries especially in Asia and therefore women are using skin lightening products to achieve the flawless look.

In 2003, Dr S. Allen Counter of Harvard Medical School reported that the high levels of mercury found in people, but particularly women, from Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, West Africa, and in Tanzania in East Africa related to the use of skin lightening creams.

Women as well as Men now adays, more often try to whiten their skin and as a consequence poison their bodies.
    These lightening creams, most common and popular among them is Stillmans Bleach cream.This cream has Mercury in it, Mercury is a Heavy metal-whose poisoning can lead to Liver, Kidney damage and in sever conditions even to death. The fact is that Stillmans doesn’t have an ingredients list nor does it tell you where it’s made, that is where its head office is? or where its manufactured?Thats why this cream is banned by EU.
    Beware of this cream.

http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/dyna/r....cfm?rx_id=142

bridge the given link, then Scroll down to number 13 and 23 also, there you can find this Banned Stillmans Product.

(if the link has got some trouble with, then please, search for the Directorate General for Health and Consumers. then go to Consumer Affairs in the left menu. Under Quick Links, select Latest product warnings (RAPEX) on the right side. Go to year 2007, week 29 and scroll down to number 13)

You can find different banned products their.Spearmint Toothpaste is also banned, but i exactly don’t remember that they were banned in which Good Year. Sisters Even, Grainer’s some Products also have plastic decomposed substances, especially in skin exfoliating scrubs.

Skin bleaching is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. The cream can get into the mother's bloodstream and travel to the foetus. It is really dangerous.

Most commonly a Formula cream called, which includes Betnovate, Arche, Fair and Lovely and Still man’s is used with enthusiasm with same intentions. Betnovate used over long periods triggers the hair follicles and causes an increases rate of hair growth. You will notice women in Pakistan/India who have been using this cream will have substantially more facial hair opposed to somebody who hasn't used this cream.

They can be called to fall unto the criteria of ''Slow-Poisoning''.

So! Be HAPPY with whatever colour ALLAH has blessed you with ..!! :up:

Stay Blessed.
    Last edited by shan e Aisha; 06-02-11, 07:15 PM.
    ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Re: Horrible Effects of Using Skin Lightening Creams:

I agree, be happy with the colour that Allah has blessed you with. Lots of light skinned women get sunburn and risk getting skin cancer in order to become more brown. It really isn't worth risking your health so much just to change the colour of your skin!!
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

lol, how ironic. brown people try to be white, and white people try to be brown by getting a tan. the grass is always greener on the other side.
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

wow ... sounds cool that ur red and blue veins can be seen on ur face.

Comment

^lol. i only know of one aunt who uses fair and lovely, all it does is act as a sunblock. her hands get tanned but her face not so much.
          glass half empty

Comment

interesting. jazakAllah khair for the advice i didn't know about all this previously!

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
              wow ... sounds cool that ur red and blue veins can be seen on ur face.
              yes... I have seen them, they are visible beneath their white skin being aquired.
              ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkpink View Post
                interesting. jazakAllah khair for the advice i didn't know about all this previously!
                Oo Really! :) then I think am done with my job, alhamdulillah
                ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by shan e Aisha View Post
                  Assalaamu Alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh.

This is my first post, and am posting here as I really felt the very need to let you know about the worst effects of Skin Bleaching/Skin Whitening Creams.

I know most of you must be aware of, but I consider if there were any sister/brother who were never been to such before, then can come really get the benefit out of it Insha'Allah.
                  Some of my friends and many sisters (I have heard of) have really damaged their skins; either they have now with Facial Skin where you can clearly see red and blue blood veins or with facial hairs man like.

Fairer, lighter skins are highly valued in some countries especially in Asia and therefore women are using skin lightening products to achieve the flawless look.

In 2003, Dr S. Allen Counter of Harvard Medical School reported that the high levels of mercury found in people, but particularly women, from Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, West Africa, and in Tanzania in East Africa related to the use of skin lightening creams.

Women as well as Men now adays, more often try to whiten their skin and as a consequence poison their bodies.
                  These lightening creams, most common and popular among them is Stillmans Bleach cream.This cream has Mercury in it, Mercury is a Heavy metal-whose poisoning can lead to Liver, Kidney damage and in sever conditions even to death. The fact is that Stillmans doesn’t have an ingredients list nor does it tell you where it’s made, that is where its head office is? or where its manufactured?Thats why this cream is banned by EU.
                  Beware of this cream.

http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/dyna/r....cfm?rx_id=142

bridge the given link, then Scroll down to number 13 and 23 also, there you can find this Banned Stillmans Product.

(if the link has got some trouble with, then please, search for the Directorate General for Health and Consumers. then go to Consumer Affairs in the left menu. Under Quick Links, select Latest product warnings (RAPEX) on the right side. Go to year 2007, week 29 and scroll down to number 13)

You can find different banned products their.Spearmint Toothpaste is also banned, but i exactly don’t remember that they were banned in which Good Year. Sisters Even, Grainer’s some Products also have plastic decomposed substances, especially in skin exfoliating scrubs.

Skin bleaching is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. The cream can get into the mother's bloodstream and travel to the foetus. It is really dangerous.

Most commonly a Formula cream called, which includes Betnovate, Arche, Fair and Lovely and Still man’s is used with enthusiasm with same intentions. Betnovate used over long periods triggers the hair follicles and causes an increases rate of hair growth. You will notice women in Pakistan/India who have been using this cream will have substantially more facial hair opposed to somebody who hasn't used this cream.

They can be called to fall unto the criteria of ''Slow-Poisoning''.

So! Be HAPPY with whatever colour ALLAH has blessed you with ..!! :up:

Stay Blessed.
                  walekom assalam.

Thanks a lot sister for your post. I have made this mixture for skin lightening. Its basically a 3 creams mixture with Stilmans in a major part. Please tell me can I use it? I mean can I finish it? Please I want to use it.
                  My cousin did use it, she hasn't experienced any harm till now. Its been long since she is using.
                  I am pretty fairer than her but she is now more than me. :( I also want to use it please. :)
                  Reply me soon.

- awaiting sister

Comment

changing yor skin colour for cosmetic purposes is wrong. litivigo syndrome, people can't help it, but dark or light, all should be accepted
                    DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Originally posted by seeking Ihsan View Post
                      walekom assalam.

Thanks a lot sister for your post. I have made this mixture for skin lightening. Its basically a 3 creams mixture with Stilmans in a major part. Please tell me can I use it? I mean can I finish it? Please I want to use it.
                      My cousin did use it, she hasn't experienced any harm till now. Its been long since she is using.
                      I am pretty fairer than her but she is now more than me. :( I also want to use it please. :)
                      Reply me soon.

- awaiting sister
                      she will not be able to reply to you as she passed away last year. May Allah have mercy on her and raise her ranks in jannah. ameen.
                      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

''shan e Aisha''

sister very nice name by the way. :)

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                          she will not be able to reply to you as she passed away last year. May Allah have mercy on her and raise her ranks in jannah. ameen.
                          what? are you mad? who is dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Nashmya Imtiaz View Post
                            changing yor skin colour for cosmetic purposes is wrong. litivigo syndrome, people can't help it, but dark or light, all should be accepted
                            what is this syndrome? yes all is accepted but I like icy white color. :(

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...since-you-left

Originally posted by seeking Ihsan View Post
                              what? are you mad? who is dead?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X