X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon Everyone will know your Facebook Username & Password

:salams

And when this day comes will you be of those who will say

Then as for him who is given his book in his right hand, he will say: Ah Here, read my book!
    Surely I knew that I shall meet my account.
    (69: 19-20)

or will you be of those who will say

And as for him who is given his book in his left hand he shall say: O would that my book had never been given me:
    And I had not known what my account was:
    O would that it had made an end (of me):
    My wealth has availed me nothing:
    My authority is gone away from me.

(69: 25-29)
    Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
    koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Re: Soon Everyone will know your Facebook Username & Password

:wswrwb:

:masha:
    That's a beautiful analogy.
    Everything will be revealed.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

facebook username will be the last thing on our minds during the time of judgement , trust me.

Comment

Whilst reading qur'aan, i defo wouldn't come to think of facebook lol, well said though!
        "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
          facebook username will be the last thing on our minds during the time of judgement , trust me.
          It means, all your sins that you commit and "hide" on FB will be revealed, unless, of course, you repent.
          At least, that's what I took from it.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

mashallah,.good thinking.

Comment

so Op you saw that video too eh? Amazing isn't it?
              Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
              فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Wow. I actually thought that there had been a new change to facebooks privacy policy and now their handing usernames and passwords to employers. :/

Nice reminder though.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                  so Op you saw that video too eh? Amazing isn't it?
                  yeh, i posted it in the other thread, i don't think anyone watched it so i posted that bit

Comment

Which video?

Comment

Join this page, Insha'Allah.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/All...65544216814910

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Which video?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1HvNm3MAo

its a good video and if your not interested in the video the brother giving the talk has very nice recitation so just listen to that :up:

Comment

OK. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1HvNm3MAo

its a good video and if your not interested in the video the brother giving the talk has very nice recitation so just listen to that :up:
                            :jkk: for sharing

:masha: agree, brother is a tajweed teacher in bayyinah institute :up:

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                            O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Wow SubhunAllah.

ofcourse facebook will be the last things on their minds, InshaAllah
                              unless people will be updating their status ... "Day of Judgment, omg".

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                              [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Working...
                              X