Anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger

While Maulana Ilyas was travelling, the person sitting besides him was misbehaving in such an irritating manner that the person sitting behind them kept thinking....Now Maulana sahab would get angry, now he would snub this misbehaving young man,...now...this is just too much !!..... BUT to his surprise, throughout the journey Maulana sahab remained quiet and calm.

Finally, the observer couldn't resist asking the reason of such patience against such disrespect, Maulana replied, " My anger is not of such low value, that I keep wasting it here and there. Out of the limited time, energy, emotions and concentration that Allah (swt) has blessed us with each day, why should we waste a part of them in useless arguments, negative thinking and wastage of emotions, when we can preserve them for good deeds...I don't blame the child, it is not his fault that he treated me in such a manner. Actually, Allah (swt) tests everyone's patience and HE tested mine through this man.

The young man became the difficult question of Maulana's Exam, which Maulana solved beautifuly, unlike most people....
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: Anger

The word "Darguzar" in urdu means "to hold very hard". One should hold "forgiveness" so hard that it might take real effort for a misbehaving person to be able to loosen the forgiver's hold from this sunnah of the Prophet (saw)...
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Very good reminder. :jkk:
      The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
      Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

^ Wa'iyyakum

Comment

Working...
        X