Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sakoon - Muslim Counselling

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    ^^^ i think the brother is asking on someone elses behalf...
    No, it's just that I helped someone through it and it took almost a year. Unfortunately she fell for me though so I had to end the friendship. Asian culture is proper messed up.

Comment

well obviously she fell for you that is the nature of a woman, why do you think arranged marriages work, because the nature of a women is to get attatched to someone who cares for and supports her....

and a year is quite a short time

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
      (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

I wonder if MMS works for them :rotfl:
        Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

MMS do not work for Sakoon. However if you look at the portfolio on Sakoon's website you will see that Sakoon have provided training to MMS.

Comment

a tremendous effort :masha: may Allah help you in counselling at first rate.

True, Modernism has deteriorated the family and moral values. depression, loneliness are what the mere gifts of it.Islam teachings and values can be the best possible cure for sure. :up:
            ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Aslaam aliykum,

I'm sorry I can't reply to all your threads. I wanted to say jazakAllah kheer for all your comments and support

Just to let you know:-
              • we have successfully counselled clients outside the UK via Skype.
              • We now have a national charity based in West London that refers clients to Sakoon in order to provide Islamic counselling to their Muslim clients.

Comment

:masha:

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by only1ayesha View Post
                  MMS do not work for Sakoon. However if you look at the portfolio on Sakoon's website you will see that Sakoon have provided training to MMS.
                  Ohh all this time I thought it was a lie!
                  Soo is MMS any good?
                  Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

We are proud to announce that Ayesha will be a key note speaker at this years BME Islamic Psychology conference on the 27th & 28th July 2011. For more info www.bmehealth.org

Comment

Walikum Assalaam

It Sounds Lovely But i cant Afford To Pay Atm - Im On NHS Counselling
                      And He found you lost and guided you,
                      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

See Sakoon Muslim Counselling in Hounslow on Saturday the 4th June at the POSITIVE PARENTING IN A CHALLENGING CLIMATE talk.

Time: 2.30 pm - 7.00 pm
                        Venue: Hounslow Council Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3 4DN

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
                          Walikum Assalaam

It Sounds Lovely But i cant Afford To Pay Atm - Im On NHS Counselling
                          Aslaam aliykum,
                          We do receive referrals from various organisations. If you inform your GP that you require Islamic counselling and provide details they MAY refer you to us. Bear in mind that with NHS budgets play a huge influence and they will look in to their budget before referring you. Normally they will require a letter as to why Islamic counselling is needed and we can do this.
                          Also depending on the nature of counselling, we get referrals from local victim support so this may be an avenue you can look into.

Comment

Originally posted by only1ayesha View Post
                            Aslaam aliykum,
                            We do receive referrals from various organisations. If you inform your GP that you require Islamic counselling and provide details they MAY refer you to us. Bear in mind that with NHS budgets play a huge influence and they will look in to their budget before referring you. Normally they will require a letter as to why Islamic counselling is needed and we can do this.
                            Also depending on the nature of counselling, we get referrals from local victim support so this may be an avenue you can look into.

Walikum Assalaam

:jkk: Sis :up:
                            And He found you lost and guided you,
                            ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                            " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                            ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Sakoon Islamic counselling now have offices in Birmingham, Manchester and London

Comment

Our next accredited Islamic counselling courses will be starting this weekend. There are only two places left, register soon.

If your looking for a Muslim Counselling Service which is in congruence with your faith visit us

What our Learners say about the courses
                                I gained so much more than a certificate, I learnt who I am,
                                I came more confident as a person
                                I am in a better place
                                I hope to go on to complete L3 and L4 and become a qualified counsellor.
                                Last edited by only1ayesha; 21-09-17, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X