Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakoon - Muslim Counselling

Aslaam aliykum,

We know that modern lifestyle can lead to stress, depression etc.
    Muslims even suffer from identity crisis through no fault of their own, more down to the cultural aspect that gets introduced in to Islam. I could go on but if you do suffer from Abuse, Relationship family issues, Anxiety, Depression and stress then its important to seek professional help. Have a look at this website, their BACP registered.

http://www.sakoon.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sakoon...69871749711259

Re: Sakoon - Muslim Counselling

Do you offer Islaamic advices or Kuffar ones? Be clear on this one please.
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Lets be clear we do NOT offer advice.

We offer Islamic counselling based upon Islamic principles and morals. I will give you an example:

A Muslim married couple went to a well known national organisation. The national organisation stated that there is no more counselling they could offer and divorce was the only option. This married couple came to us and Alhumdulilah through Islamic principles and understanding of Islamic values this couple are now working out their difference and have gone on to live better lives. They have nothing but praise for us.

Please do get in touch if you would like to know more. We are more then happy to assist in any queries you may have.

Comment

Comment

Mashallah, it appears you are doing some excellent work. I'm currently studying counselling and I'm looking for a placement. My question is do you offer placements?

Comment

Aslaam alikykum,

Yes we do offer placements, unfortunately all our placments have been taken up. Please send us your CV or your contact details to [email protected] and we will keep you posted on any new opportunities that come up.

Comment

This is so good mashAllah!! A very needed and useful service for the ummah! And the msn chat for people to be supported aswell. Wish you success inshAllah. Hope you open other branches in London?

Comment

Do you help rape victims who were victimised by their own cousins yet they were shunned into silence to protect the cultural family honour?

Comment

Aslaam aliykum Sister

Jazakhallahkair for your message and being open and honest.

Yes we do offer counselling to victims of abuse. Unfortunately keeping silent about abuse is common in our community and it is important to seek professional help.

I have worked with a number of clients who have experienced many forms of abuse and helped them through this painful experience and find ways to move forward.

We do offer a free 30 minute assessment session where a client could have an opportunity to see if counselling is for them.

Comment

^^^ i think the brother is asking on someone elses behalf...

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Do you help parents who dont fulfill their rights to each other and their sinful children?

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Jazak Allah kheer for your comments and kind words it is a service that is needed in the community. We do offer telephone counselling, skype........... so people can benefit from this service and is just as effective as face to face counselling.

Comment

JazakAllah for this effort. May Allah reward you abudantly and give you success in this dunya and the following life.

Comment

My apologies

Comment

We do offer couple counselling and family mediation.
                              Through an assessment session we will have a clear idea on how to help to you and if counselling,mediation is the right option for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X