does Allah show His love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does Allah show His love?

I find myself in a situation where your only friend abuses you, and blood relations don't even know if you're alive or not.

i'm thinking, this friend, make a distance between her and yourself.

and family, screw them. when they decide to enquire about your existence, answer politely, but keep it at that.

that leaves me with Allah. the only place left to look for some love. does Allah show his love to those who he loves?

Re: does Allah show His love?

Ofcourse, but showing love would be in ways such as safeguarding you from evil, giving you better people to spend time with etc

Make dua brother and see what happens

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

Comment

Duniya is a treacherous place. The world and everything in it is temporary. It comes and it goes. Friends come then they leave you. Family you think love you very much but then on certain occasions do things that baffle your mind. Money comes and goes etc. This is the duniya.

Prophets AS faced more hardships than anyone who ever walked this earth. Prophet Muhammas SAW faced the most. That is the reality of the duniya.

Turning to Allah is a mans only means for salvation and the purpose of life.

Now how to tell whether Allah loves you:

5:54 O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

If Allah loves someone it is demonstrated by the fact that person loves Allah back. The more Allah loves someone the more time the person spends remembering Allah. The more taufeeq e A'mal they receive.

Whether it be learning deen, reading quran or simply reciting tasbeeh. The more you remember Allah the more HE loves you.

If Allah does not love someone then those peopple are deprived of acting on the deen. They do not pray or care about eating halal etc.

That is how Allah shows His love.

Comment

Originally posted by waarom View Post
        I find myself in a situation where your only friend abuses you, and blood relations don't even know if you're alive or not.

i'm thinking, this friend, make a distance between her and yourself.

and family, screw them. when they decide to enquire about your existence, answer politely, but keep it at that.

that leaves me with Allah. the only place left to look for some love. does Allah show his love to those who he loves?
        All the answer you need is in the answer of the following thus answer it truthfully and sincerely.

Do you love Allah?
        صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
        Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Working...
        X