Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do i look like a retard/idiot doing this

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
    because you were part of his mixed chitchat group and then he began to distance from you guys?
    could be could be.
    no cos I'm not scottish, and astaqfirullah at ur claim. My info comes from elsewhere.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Pathetic off topic posts.
      "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        no cos I'm not scottish, and astaqfirullah at ur claim. My info comes from elsewhere.
        ooo... wasn't a claim btw. you asked to guess. so it was a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
          do u do an optometry degree? mwahaha

Guess how I know.
          how do u know lol.....?????????

From TSR lol i guess. Nah i forgot its on my profile
          Last edited by Z_Ahmed; 22-01-11, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z_Ahmed View Post

From TSR lol i guess.
            Lol! Haven't been on TSR in aaages. How can you put up with the all the "we love Israel" and all the bad comments about Islam/Muslims?

So many arrogant teenagers on there, I used to think I was quite bad, but they're on some next level. =/

As for your post, you're doing the right thing - sometimes it takes weird looks and losing a couple of friends on the way.
            Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
            O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
            We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Safiya View Post
              Lol! Haven't been on TSR in aaages. How can you put up with the all the "we love Israel" and all the bad comments about Islam/Muslims?

So many arrogant teenagers on there, I used to think I was quite bad, but they're on some next level. =/

As for your post, you're doing the right thing - sometimes it takes weird looks and losing a couple of friends on the way.
              Yh true i just use it for academic purposes bak to my op thanks for the support.

Comment

Re: do i look like an idiot doing this

Okay im at uni and at first semester i was like talking to girls and that just normally about work and other things, but then during the holidays i took time to focus more on my iman and tried to stop all this freemixing even if its just normal talking and stuff, so now its 2nd semester and i went back, and i stopped talking to the girls i used to talk to as part of a group, and just basically kinda go away innit, now one of my friends was saying i was rude, and i was being a ****.... but obviously im doing it because its like non mahrams innit, so.... is it islamically good i cut all contact, or should there still be some limited contact, i guess its the former though... so yeah, also the "extremist" term tends to come out too, especially when every other muslim person is doing this...
                Wow that was almost indecipherable. I guess I am showing my age, but university wasn't like this in my days, they expected you to have some ability in the English language, it seems they will let anyone in these days.

By the way you are not an idiot for staying away from girls, although there may be other reasons to not discount the idiot title.
                ألإخواننا والموت قد حال دوننا، وللموت حكم نافذ في الخلائق
                سبقتكم للموت والعمرطية وأعلم أن الكل لا بد لاحقي
                بعيشكم أو باضطجاعي في الثرى، ألم تك في صفو من العيش الرائق؟
                فمن مر بي فليمض بي مترحما ولا يك منسيا وفاء الأصادق

Comment

Lol, I understood it easily. :scratch:
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:
                    The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

From TSR lol i guess. Nah i forgot its on my profile
                      no on tsr actually, on the ask the muslim thread, innit. See u there regularly.
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                      X