Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

very urgent query, please reply as soon as possible!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very urgent query, please reply as soon as possible!!!

Assalaam alekum wa Rahmatullah.

Dear brothers/sisters in Islam.

I am about to ask a question, but please dont think I am talking about bad things. It is on behalf of my friend.

He told me that today he woke up to read Fajr prayers...in a Jama'at with his mother...they read it together, and read dua until just before sunrise....

When my friend then went upstairs to change his clothes, he found that he had had dicharge from his priavte parts...he did not know he had had discharge during salat...he thought everything was fine and kept reading his salat....

Basically he has some sort of problem with his urinary system (I dont know what specifically) but every now and then he gets a clear discharge (I am assuming it is the clear fluid, not the white misty one...and it cannot be urine, because it is not thin enough) He has been like this for many years now, but he regularly reads his prayers...

He has had this issue in the past, but he did not know what to do...now he has been brave and told me to enquire about it....what he needs to know is that (because he did not deliberatley or intentionally pass out the liquid from his private parts, it is an ongoing problem) would his salat have been accepted? What about the person who read it in jamaa'at? Would her prayers have been accepted as well???

Obviously he washed himself as soon as he found out, but what he is worried about is his and his mothers Fajar prayer...would they have to re-read it again?

Please brothers/sisters, your help will be greatly appreciated if you can help me as oon as possible..he is quite worried about all this....Jazakallah Khair....

Re: very urgent query, please reply as soon as possible!!!

:wswrwb:

If a man sees the signs of sexual discharge impurity (janaba) on his clothes, and he is not sure when the discharge occurred, and he had performed several prayers (salaat) not knowing, he has to perform major ablution (ghusl) and repeat the salaat from the most recent sleep in which he was wearing this clothes. However, if he finds out that the janaba was from a previous sleep, then he should repeat salaat from the last sleep he thinks the janaba occurred1. The references (adillah) on the religious duty of performing ghusl due to janaba in preparation for salaat are many, one of which is Allah's command in the Qur'an, a translated meaning of which is: "O' You who believe, do not get approach salaat while you are drunk until you know what you are saying, nor while impure due to sexual discharge (junob) unless you are traveling about until you perform ghusl" (4:43). And Ali's narration (hadith), (may Allah be pleased with him), in which he said "I was a man with frequent urethral discharge, so I kept performing ghusl until the skin of my back started cracking, so I mentioned this to the Prophet peace be upon him (or it was mentioned to him) so the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Don't do ghusl if you see urethral discharge, just wash your male organ and perform wudu' same as wudu' of salaat. If semen appears, then perform ghusl"2. This hadith indicates that appearance of semen requires ghusl whereas urethral discharge only needs washing of the sexual organ followed by wudu'.
    See if this helps and post again if you need clarification.

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/3
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Right I undestand what you are saying...but what happens if you find out after reading salat? Would the salat have been accepted if I found out later that I had discharge (the clear discharge, not the white one)? Also, you have not explained if the person, who read salat wih him in jamaat, would her salat haveen been accepted or not?

Please....I need ou to be a bit more specific...some people have said that whatever comes out of the private parts does break your wudu...some say that the clear one does not, but the white one does....but either way...WHAT DOES THE IMAAM AND THE PERSON BEHIND HIM DO IF THE DISCHARGE IS FOUND AFTER READING SALAAT?????????

Comment

May i also say that he was not asleep...he simply woke up, and checked his private parts, and everything was ok...until afterwards

Comment

Praise be to Allaah.

If a person leads some people in prayer then realizes that he did not have wudoo’, the prayer of those who prayed behind him is valid, according to the more correct of the two scholarly opinions, but the prayer of the imam is invalid, and he must repeat it.

Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: If the imam leads a congregation in prayer and he does not have wudoo’, or he is junub, but he does not realize that he is not in a state of purity, and neither he nor the people praying behind him are aware of it until after they have finished praying, their prayer is valid but the prayer of the imam is invalid. This was narrated from ‘Umar, ‘Uthmaan, ‘Ali and Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah have mercy on them), and it was the view of Maalik and al-Shaafa’i.

It was narrated from ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he led the people in praying Fajr prayer, then he found some wetness as the result of having had an erotic dream on his garment, so he repeated the prayer but they did not.

‘Uthmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) led the people in Fajr prayer, then when morning came and the sun had risen, he found traces of janaabah, so he repeated the prayer but he did not tell them to repeat it.

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: If a person who is junub leads the people in prayer and completes the prayer, I would tell him to do ghusl and repeat the prayer but I would not tell them to repeat it.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) led them in praying Fajr, then he said that he had prayed without wudoo’, so he repeated it but they did not repeat it.

All these incidents were narrated by al-Athram. End quote from al-Mughni (1/419).

The Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas was asked about a man who prayed Zuhr and ‘Asr as an imam when he was junub, but he did not know that he was junub.

They replied: You have to repeat Zuhr and ‘Asr after doing ghusl to cleanse yourself of janaabah, and you must hasten to do that. As for those who offered these prayers behind you, they do not have to repeat them, because ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) led the people in praying Fajr when he was junub and had forgotten about it, so he repeated Fajr but he did not tell those who had offered that prayer behind him to repeat it. And they are excused because they did not know that you did not have wudoo’. End quote.
          Tell me if this helps.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/85011
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
          X