Barakallah fi and Ameen!
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

• Re: The Reminders Thread

:start:

:salams

Reminder 378

Beautiful reminder!

"A slave stands in front of Allah on two occasions. The first during salah and secondly on the Day of Judgement. Whoever stands correctly in the first the second standing will be made easier for him. And whoever disregards the first standing, the second standing will be extremely difficult. " Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyya

And I remind myself first!

:wswrwb:

Comment

Reminder 379

calender reminder!

"Verily the Shaytaan is the enemy of a man just as the wolf is (the enemy) of the flock. He seizes the solitary sheep going astray from the flock or going aside from the flock. So avoid branching paths;it is essential for you to remain along with the (righteous) community."

Comment

:start::salams

Reminder 380

6: 12

قُل لِّمَن مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ قُل لِّلَّهِ كَتَبَ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ الرَّحْمَةَ لَيَجْمَعَنَّكُمْ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Ask them: " To whom belongs all that is in the heavens and on the earth?" Say: Everything belongs to Allah." He has bound Himself to the exercise of Mercy (and thus does not instantly chastise you for your disobedience and excesses). Surely He will gather you all together on the Day of Resurrection the coming of which is beyond doubt; but those who have courted their own ruin are not going to believe. "

This verse is so amazing because I often imagined how it would be if we were punished right away when we did something sinful. Subhanallah I really do think we would be in a constant state of punishment!
          This verse really explains the point that by not punishing us immediately for our sins our creator in enforcing that there is opportunity after opportunity to repent, turn away and abstain in order that His punishment no longer becomes necessary.

So basically we all have time until our death to rectify and amend our ways and if that isn't ample enough time to change then no amount of time will be hence the final line: "...but those who have courted their own ruin are not going to believe. "

And I remind myself before anyone else.

Comment

Reminder 381

In France after picking groceries in the supermarket, a Niqabi sister stood in the line to pay. After a few minutes, her turn came up at the checkout counter. The checkout girl was a non-Hijaabi Arab Muslim girl. She began to scan the items of the Niqabi sister. After a while she looked at her with arrogance & said: "We have many problems in this country & your Niqab is one of them! We, immigrants, are here for trade and not to show our Deen or history! If you want to practice your Deen and wear Niqaab then go back to your Arab country and do whatever you want!" The Niqaabi sister stopped putting her grocery in the bag and lifted up her Niqaab. The checkout Arab girl was in total shock. The Niqaabi girl who was blonde with blue eyes told her: "I am a French girl, not an Arab immigrant. This is my country & THIS IS MY ISLAM. You born Muslims sold your Deen and we bought it from you!" Allah SWT says:"If you turn away, Allah will replace you by another people, and they will not be like you" (47:38)

..and I remind myself before anyone else.

Comment

Reminder 382

Without Allah our week would be

Sinday
              Mournday
              Tearsday
              Wastedy
              Thirstday
              Fightday
              Shatterday

7 days without Allah makes one weak

Also see image below

credits: designmolvi.com

...and I remind myself before anyone else.

Attached Files

Comment

• j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

youth and love
                  sigpic

Comment

Every Friday after Jummah. I try and reach my grandfathers house. We talk about Islam.. and gives me advice. Gotta cherish these moments. He tells me how he studied Islam in Somalia, and everything he went through. Yet I struggle to walk 10 mins to the masjid, it really humbled me. May Allah grant my Grandfather good in this life, and Firdaws in the hereafter. AMEEN!
                    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

^ameen!

Comment

• :start:

Reminder 285- The story of Robert Davila Nouman Ali Khan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA8bZR89L9E&sns=em

Only 10 minutes short- CLICK IT! =P

Comment

have u stopped blushing yet?
                          Originally posted by ღ♥JuSt*bLuShInGღ♥ View Post

Reminder 285- The story of Robert Davila Nouman Ali Khan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA8bZR89L9E&sns=em

Only 10 minutes short- CLICK IT! =P

Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

*bump*

Anyone for reminder 286 [can't think of one and don't want to do one for the sake of bumping the thread]

Comment

Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Jannahgoals
                                Assalamualikum. Whoever says this 10 times will have a reward equal to that for freeing four slaves from the progeny of Prophet Ismail -
                                La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa ala kulli sha'in Qadir. [Al- Bukhari and Muslim] Please copy and paste this hadith and share to family and friends by Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter etc for the sake of Allah. JazakAllah khair. :')
                                Very good reminder, but why are you posting this in so many threads??? Surely unnecessary.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X