Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free sawal kameez

salam

i want to give out some free sawal kameez. never worn. got as gifts from other brothers but they are to small for me. all are small size. if your interested just PM me.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: free sawal kameez

:rotfl: .... thats the first time ive heard 'sAWar' kameez is small cause they are always loose.
    Last edited by noobz; 18-01-11, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
      :rotfl: .... thats the first time ive heard 'sALwar' kameez is small cause they are always loose.
      whaaa i have them n they're small for me too..

Comment

Originally posted by AvenueToPeace View Post
        whaaa i have them n they're small for me too..
        weird ... i havent worn mine for like 4 years and its still loose though ive grown a bit ....

Comment

:rotfl: .... thats the first time ive heard 'sAWar' kameez is small cause they are always loose.
          sawal kameez/ salwar kameeze.

potato/patato

u know what im sayin lol.

and yeh they are too small.
          And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

weird ... i havent worn mine for like 4 years and its still loose though ive grown a bit ....
            they make different size one bro lol.

mine are too tight arround the shoulders is the issue.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

lose some weight , Potter!
              46 & 2?

Comment

Originally posted by mgilani View Post
                lose some weight , Potter!
                im 140 pounds if i loose weight ill basicly be non existant.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                  im 140 pounds if i loose weight ill basicly be non existant.
                  LOL.............. I need to be at 140............... need to drop a few ( 20 lbs to be honest) pounds meself!
                  I bet they got nice SK's in Canaydah! I ll be headed to Pak soon and I am gonna get some really nice designed ones for sure!
                  46 & 2?

Comment

LOL.............. I need to be at 140............... need to drop a few ( 20 lbs to be honest) pounds meself!
                    I bet they got nice SK's in Canaydah! I ll be headed to Pak soon and I am gonna get some really nice designed ones for sure!
                    no, the SK's htey got here are all basicly indian inspried and all flashy and basicly junk for the weather here.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

i will, i really need one!

Comment

like i said they are small size. if you ewant tho i can send you one, as a brother in eygpt already asked.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

how u gonna send it? ... by fedex?

Comment

jazakallahu khair
                            ustaz umar( ustaz not in terms of shaykh, its used as addressing someone older with respect)

Comment

nah ideal weight is 170 pounds, I plan to be that or 185 pounds.
                              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                              X